IGNORED

The Big List of Lists

ThePhleo

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, Mario_Friend1982 said:

Thanks @Mario_Friend1982. I saw that, but wasn't sure of the accuracy. Also, looking for a more "copy" friendly version with only US NTSC so I can update my spreadsheet. 

Edited by dewisp02

2 minutes ago, dewisp02 said:
4 minutes ago, Mario_Friend1982 said:

Thanks @Mario_Friend1982. I saw that, but wasn't sure of the accuracy. Also, looking for a more "copy" friendly version with only US NTSC so I can update my spreadsheet. 

You're welcome

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

The North American Gameboy list is missing Wario Blast!: Featuring Bomberman.  Also, for unlicensed games I didn't see Exodus: Journey to the Promised Land.

Centipede and Wheel of Fortune were duplicates on the list, are both versions considered necessary for the full set?

This was what I found when checking it against the list I had.  I was somehow missing Super Breakout and Super Black Bass on my list so exercise this was helpful for me to add those to my list.

Count seems to be at 506 for the licensed library and 5 for the Wisdom Tree unlicensed set.  (removing duplicate Centipede and Wheel of Fortune).  @RH's list seems very comprehensive so I may be the inaccurate one here

Edited by LutherDestroysTheGond

39 minutes ago, LutherDestroysTheGond said:

The North American Gameboy list is missing Wario Blast!: Featuring Bomberman.  Also, for unlicensed games I didn't see Exodus: Journey to the Promised Land.

Centipede and Wheel of Fortune were duplicates on the list, are both versions considered necessary for the full set?

This was what I found when checking it against the list I had.  I was somehow missing Super Breakout and Super Black Bass on my list so exercise this was helpful for me to add those to my list.

Count seems to be at 506 for the licensed library and 5 for the Wisdom Tree unlicensed set.  (removing duplicate Centipede and Wheel of Fortune).  @RH's list seems very comprehensive so I may be the inaccurate one here

My list game from NintendoAge.  Here are my notes.

• Wario Blast - It's on the list, but there was an applied filter so it didn't show up.
  • Exodus: Journey to the Promised Land - I think that's the entry that's just "Exodus".
  • Centipede - Yes, there are two completely different versions and not just variants.  One was made by Accolade and the other was by Majesco, I think. To be clear, this isn't a re-issue either.
  • Wheel of Fortune - I'll have to look into that one.  There are to variants and I see the other variant is listed (though it was filtered out.)  I manually added the variants to the list, so there's a chance this one got copied twice.  Good catch.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, RH said:

My list game from NintendoAge.  Here are my notes.

• Wario Blast - It's on the list, but there was an applied filter so it didn't show up.
  • Exodus: Journey to the Promised Land - I think that's the entry that's just "Exodus".
  • Centipede - Yes, there are two completely different versions and not just variants.  One was made by Accolade and the other was by Majesco, I think. To be clear, this isn't a re-issue either.
  • Wheel of Fortune - I'll have to look into that one.  There are to variants and I see the other variant is listed (though it was filtered out.)  I manually added the variants to the list, so there's a chance this one got copied twice.  Good catch.

I had always assumed the Centipede was a different release of the same game a la some of the Sunsoft Gameboy games, good to know that they're totally different games!

Missing Exodus made me go through my list again and realized I had a EUR game, FIFA 98, on my North American list.  Still at 506 for the NA library of licensed releases once I removed FIFA 98 and added in the other Centipede.

8 hours ago, LutherDestroysTheGond said:

I had always assumed the Centipede was a different release of the same game a la some of the Sunsoft Gameboy games, good to know that they're totally different games!

Missing Exodus made me go through my list again and realized I had a EUR game, FIFA 98, on my North American list.  Still at 506 for the NA library of licensed releases once I removed FIFA 98 and added in the other Centipede.

@LutherDestroysTheGondthe list that @RHhas been updated(but not add here) through the collective works of label variants and rom variants.  the number you speak of is the base set of 506.  for a more accurate count the NA set has 611 carts include all currently know variants (there might be a variant we don't know of yet out there).

Work In Progress: Complete List of NA(US) Game Boy DMG Cartridge ROM Variants
Work in progress complete list of NA(US) GameBoy cartridge variants.

Edited by JVOSS
  • Like 1

@JVOSS, I was compiling the North American list from a few sites on my own, unaware it was here on VGS already.  Glad this list is here.  The variant tracking you're doing is very detailed and more than I care to track down until I get the standard 506 + 5 unlicensed fir the set.  The variants are very cool and added to my "someday" list of collecting goals lol

• 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, Riszue said:

Hey, is there a list of first party NES titles anywhere? NTSC, not famicom 🙂

10 Yard Fight
Anticipation
Balloon Fight
Barker Bill's Trick Shooting
Baseball
Clu Clu Land
Cobra Triangle
Dance Aerobics
Donkey Kong