IGNORED

The Big List of Lists

ThePhleo

Updated.

If any other lists are missing please let me know. I would love to read everything, but man there's been a lot of new posts since I've had some free time!

@RH I've added your GB thread.

@NintendoTwizer I've added your GC Players Choice, Label Variants threads, and your Wii Master Set List. Any chance you can make a separate GameCube "Kiosk Disc" list?

@acidjaguar I've added your N64 guide list.

@dewisp02 I've added your Wii U Demo Kiosk thread here. It might now be an actual "list" per se, but it's a really handy thread for Wii U Kiosk owners. If enough of these types of threads come about on the site then I think a separate category may be needed.

4 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

Updated.

If any other lists are missing please let me know. I would love to read everything, but man there's been a lot of new posts since I've had some free time!

@RH I've added your GB thread.

@NintendoTwizer I've added your GC Players Choice, Label Variants threads, and your Wii Master Set List. Any chance you can make a separate GameCube "Kiosk Disc" list?

@acidjaguar I've added your N64 guide list.

@dewisp02 I've added your Wii U Demo Kiosk thread here. It might now be an actual "list" per se, but it's a really handy thread for Wii U Kiosk owners. If enough of these types of threads come about on the site then I think a separate category may be needed.

Thanks man!

1 hour ago, Makar said:

Does this include stuff for guides? Like my dragon quest monsters joker 3 synthesis guide which has a list of all the higher rank monsters and how to get them, or is it more for here's a full list of a certain set of games?

That’s a specialty list so I think it fits. If it’s worth someone’s time to work on then it deserves to be listed!

Only real rule is you have to consider it comprehensive and/or definitive or at the very least intend to get to that point.

8 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

That’s a specialty list so I think it fits. If it’s worth someone’s time to work on then it deserves to be listed!

Only real rule is you have to consider it comprehensive and/or definitive or at the very least intend to get to that point.

Gotcha. Well it's as complete as I think it'll ever be, and seeing as how it had 28k+ views on NA before NA crashed and burned, I think some people found it to be useful lol.

What I mean by as complete as it'll ever be is i have no intention to include combos for the simpler lower ranked monsters since they can mostly be found in the wild anyways or easily created a million different ways.

Here's the link to my list btw

I also made a fire emblem three houses guide but it's not complete by any means. There's too much in that game for it to be complete and I'll never get to the point of completing every little detail of that massive game.

Edited by Makar

On 10/28/2019 at 6:40 PM, m308gunner said:

Love the strategy guide list. Any chance Acid could list current prices these are going for? Just curious. I've already got the Fester's Quest one. Only other one I'd be after would be the Crystalis guide.

It gets a little tricky on pricing but I can probably estimate most everything there (I would err on the high side for sure).  Once I get the rest of my lists done I’ll try and come back to this.  

Crystalis hasn’t showed up for quite some time so my guess is that one would be around $300 or so maybe?  Probably a little under