IGNORED

**VideoGameSage Weekly Contest Leaderboard & Rules 2019**

guillavoie

56 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

Miss Clawful just posted something on the old board. Wow.

Thats random. Last I heard I think she was living place to place and selling bead sprite art on Etsy or something and that was several years ago. Speaking of old timers, has Greg/gutsman004 been playing lately? I thought he competed a few times this season, but it doesn't look like he's joined over here yet.

14 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Thats random. Last I heard I think she was living place to place and selling bead sprite art on Etsy or something and that was several years ago. Speaking of old timers, has Greg/gutsman004 been playing lately? I thought he competed a few times this season, but it doesn't look like he's joined over here yet.

Gutsman last played in the Kabuki Quantum Fighter contest a few  months ago, but he only posted a score of 300. No idea if he'll sign up over here.

14 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

Gutsman last played in the Kabuki Quantum Fighter contest a few  months ago, but he only posted a score of 300. No idea if he'll sign up over here.

I just checked and he logged in on NA a few days ago so hopefully he makes his way over here. 

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

Events Team · Posted

We won't be starting this Sunday.

I will start the thread about the tournament this Sunday, but gaming will only rumble on the 9th!
I am still waiting confirmation from a few folks and I will need some time to prepare.
But come the 9th, you all will be playing and killing each other at the tournament!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Bea for sticking to original time line.I did schedule and am out of town for a work trip off of  your original forecasted start time and would have hated to miss tourney because it started earlier than estimated.  It's great to be able to have some stability even through such a turmoils time.  Much appreciated. 

16 hours ago, BeaIank said:

We won't be starting this Sunday.

I will start the thread about the tournament this Sunday, but gaming will only rumble on the 9th!
I am still waiting confirmation from a few folks and I will need some time to prepare.
But come the 9th, you all will be playing and killing each other at the tournament!

I can't wait for the first VGS tournament! I'll be here cheering all of you guys on!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 8bitdontquit said:

Bearcat...  Cool to see you around and being active...   I'm a noob this year but have been reading the old threads and using your scores as the..  * to beat scores*. This whole thing has been lots of fun. .  LSS.. . Just wanted to give a shout out to a legend. 

Thanks man, I appreciate it! My goal after retiring from active competition (and even when I was playing) was to do my best to keep the participation and competition going strong.