IGNORED

**VideoGameSage Weekly Contest Leaderboard & Rules 2019**

guillavoie

Events Team · Posted
2 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

What’s good with the tourney? I missed the last couple games on NA, I was playing Borderlands 3 and then the Links Awakening remake. 

We're going to host it on here in a matter of weeks. We just need to get some things straighten in terms of archives and other matters, and then we'll get back to work on the tournament and we"ll get you all informed and warmly cuddled about it🙂

Events Team · Posted
30 minutes ago, ifightdragons said:

This looks like a lot of fun, might participate in 2020! Are EverDrives allowed alongside PowerPaks, as long as savestates are not used?

Of course, everdrive and powerpak are on the same regulation, using it (with no advantage over a conventional NES system) is the basic rule to observe.

On 10/22/2019 at 8:13 PM, SuperJimtendo said:

Wata minute here.... Gloves was called new guy and became a mod and is running this ship. 8bit was called new guy and came in  1st over all. Gaia got called new guy and won the only week they competed in..... There's magic in that title. Shit. 

Me vs. new guys every year:

D02602D4-66A6-474D-9F5E-CBB1B8D9FC42.gif

D5E309AF-CFA0-4B7D-A5E2-4103860A28C9.gif

EC2AF690-D139-48C7-9614-860A5A37FB54.gif

Edited by skinnygrinny
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Events Team · Posted

Cross your fingers.
With luck we will have all set to start the tournament on the 8th of November.
All goes right I will send the invitations letters signed R. to those eligible to King of Fighter to partake in our worthy and deadly tournament next Saturday!

• Thanks 1

Events Team · Posted
On 10/22/2019 at 1:45 AM, epiclotus said:

Any ideas what the 2020 games might be?  My collection is really small, and I'd like to expand it and participate in the weekly contest.

We'll try to work on a schedule in January and reveal it sooner than later. The contest usually starts off in lateJanuary/Early February, which gives time to buy games played in the early weeks if needed.

• Like 1