IGNORED

**VideoGameSage Weekly Contest Leaderboard & Rules 2019**

guillavoie

Events Team · Posted
12 minutes ago, guillavoie said:

Skinny, now that I got the time, man, you found the most funny glitch on NA the other day, you know, the 'moderator thing' LMAO! Good chance you found it before the shut down, can't believe this took so long for someone to stumble on this.

Legendary!

Screenshot_20191011-202023_Chrome.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, 8bitdontquit said:

How did you do it and can it still be done?  Edit.  Congratulations on the shooter championship..   

I can't speak for any black magic that happened, but from my perspective, either having "Moderator" or "NintendoAge Moderator" in the user name was enough to have a banner appear. No actual abilities came with it, it was superficial but hilarious.

Given that the old site is effectively frozen, and all the mods did was revert his username and delete his thread, I'd guess that it could be done again...

52 minutes ago, barrels said:

I can't speak for any black magic that happened, but from my perspective, either having "Moderator" or "NintendoAge Moderator" in the user name was enough to have a banner appear. No actual abilities came with it, it was superficial but hilarious.

Given that the old site is effectively frozen, and all the mods did was revert his username and delete his thread, I'd guess that it could be done again...

Yup what barrels said.

4 minutes ago, Gaia Gensouki said:

Just migrated here. I am looking forward to what this site will become and the upcoming tournament.

Also, I think next year I will be participating at the weekly challenges from the get-go. Here's to a good time! 🍾

I dunno that we can call you the new guy here. Well played 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Gaia Gensouki said:

Just migrated here. I am looking forward to what this site will become and the upcoming tournament.

Also, I think next year I will be participating at the weekly challenges from the get-go. Here's to a good time! 🍾

Hey it's the old new guy..   Lol..  Jk Gaia. I hope you do join up next year,  always good to have competition,  and you've proven to be  competitive..   To the tournament and to next year!!!

Edited by 8bitdontquit