IGNORED

Beat the Switch Library - 231/999

Can you double check PGA Tour 2k21? Says someone other than me beat it. I posted on previous page. Also, the following were beat earlier on 2019 but not posted by me:

Lego City Undercover

Lost Sphere

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Fifa 2018

Resident Evil: Revelations

Resident Evil: Revelations 2

Dragon Quest Builders 2

South Park: The Fractured But Whole

• Like 1

Just today I noticed that I have already paid off all of my loans in AC:NH! I'm finally done and even increased my inventory, so there's not all that much to do anymore. I could still try to get a five star rating for my island or unlock all achievements, but I'm not sure if I'm all that interested in doing that though. After all, this game gets really repetitive and it's not friendly towards the players' time, let alone their thumbs. So much crafting and picking up items, which takes forever compared to other modern games.

The items breaking seemingly more often than the twigs in Breath of the Wild wore me out.  I'll poke at it randomly but I can't sit with it anymore because of that more than the rest because there usually is always something do at least the first full year you play due to the cyclical events.  If my daughter howls enough about wanting me to play then I'll bring it back up, and I did maybe a week ago.  More than 1/2 the regulars there realized I hadn't been around and noted a 7mo gap in time, others were just happy to talk.  I was shocked the entire place was not a weed garden.

• Like 1

Been a while since I posted in here! I haven't been able to play a ton over the last few months (work is always awful around the holidays), but I do have two more games that can be added to the list! I got 3 stars in all of the workouts in Fitness Boxing, and I got 100% completion in Our World is Ended too! Hope to start beating more games again soon! 🙂

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, dvertov said:

Blaster Master Zero 2. (True ending.) Another good one. Like Zero these are both a bit short, but together they make a pretty satisfying, epic adventure.

Nice one.  Is it me or did I start out having a bad experience with it, but is it like notably harder than the first?  I put it down after an hour, and having got some Gameboy stuff in throughout the month I've not gone back.  Also that girl Eve, she looks largely like Pecorine from the anime/manga (and mobile game, with special event character in Dragalia Lost) Princess Connect Re:Dive which is surprising.

On 2/22/2021 at 4:40 PM, Tanooki said:

Nice one.  Is it me or did I start out having a bad experience with it, but is it like notably harder than the first?  I put it down after an hour, and having got some Gameboy stuff in throughout the month I've not gone back.  Also that girl Eve, she looks largely like Pecorine from the anime/manga (and mobile game, with special event character in Dragalia Lost) Princess Connect Re:Dive which is surprising.

It is definitely more difficult than the first game, and I was initially turned off by it for the same reason. Once I started thinking of it as a direct continuation of "part 1" (with scaled difficulty to match) I had an easier time getting into it. It feels more open ended than the first, although I'm not sure it actually is -- that might be due to the outer space setting. The last chapter of the game is really interesting and particularly good at playing with the "in tank" vs. "on foot" dynamic.

5 hours ago, dvertov said:

It is definitely more difficult than the first game, and I was initially turned off by it for the same reason. Once I started thinking of it as a direct continuation of "part 1" (with scaled difficulty to match) I had an easier time getting into it. It feels more open ended than the first, although I'm not sure it actually is -- that might be due to the outer space setting. The last chapter of the game is really interesting and particularly good at playing with the "in tank" vs. "on foot" dynamic.

Well I paid for it, I'll go back.  I did the first area, then got to this side world with that bee like boss and fragged that, then went back to the map for the next area to head to and parked a save there.  It aggravated me enough that's just where I left it.  The game felt like it didn't control as smoothly and had a lot of asinine modern so called excuse "nintendo hard" cheap kills to make it harder instead of normal natural progression.

On 2/24/2021 at 9:45 PM, Tanooki said:

Well I paid for it, I'll go back.  I did the first area, then got to this side world with that bee like boss and fragged that, then went back to the map for the next area to head to and parked a save there.  It aggravated me enough that's just where I left it.  The game felt like it didn't control as smoothly and had a lot of asinine modern so called excuse "nintendo hard" cheap kills to make it harder instead of normal natural progression.

There is a LOT more emphasis on using the correct weapons and special attacks (like countering) this time around, and I found the game got more enjoyable once I learned that system. This Reddit post has some useful tips I wish I would have known earlier.