IGNORED

Beat the Switch Library - 231/999

• 2 weeks later...

@Reed Rothchild Slay the Spire is fun, but so unforgiving and brutal. I've been trying to earn the platinum throphy, but this may just be one that I'll never be able to achieve. Some challenges are just too tough, no matter how much I try. Like beating this game in under 20 minutes? Or killing that 999 life dude within 5 turns? (I was once so close!!!) Or the 20 higher difficulty settings? Why are indie games out of all games so difficult to complete? I've heard that Hollow Knight was insane to 100% as well.

Editorials Team · Posted
1 hour ago, Gaia Gensouki said:

@Reed Rothchild Slay the Spire is fun, but so unforgiving and brutal. I've been trying to earn the platinum throphy, but this may just be one that I'll never be able to achieve. Some challenges are just too tough, no matter how much I try. Like beating this game in under 20 minutes? Or killing that 999 life dude within 5 turns? (I was once so close!!!) Or the 20 higher difficulty settings? Why are indie games out of all games so difficult to complete? I've heard that Hollow Knight was insane to 100% as well.

Yeah I'm having a hard enough time just getting through the game once.  I've reached the heart once and the sword and shield two other times, but it always ends in slaughter.

• 2 weeks later...