IGNORED

Beat the Switch Library - 231/999

45 minutes ago, BreaKBeatZ said:

I might be the only person who was playing Titan Quest - a Switch port of a 2006 Diablo clone PC game. I heard good things about it in 2006 though, and people were recently praising it in a PC group that I'm a member of. Anyway, I beat it 🙂

cJzKs7f.jpg

Loved this game when it first released. Didn’t know it was on the switch. I’ll have to grab it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, do I get to be the one to say I beat Streets of Rage 4? Such a great game. Between this and River City Girls I think beat em' ups are really on the cusp of a revival.

This was on normal difficulty, which may have been a copout. I'm already halfway through a second run to unlock more characters.

streets-of-rage-4-credits.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 2/25/2020 at 4:49 PM, Bucket said:

It was... ok. The sense of speed is pretty good, and the racing is pretty enjoyable, but the game seems to be lacking something. It's very short, and there's little difference between the various brand of component you can fit in your car. So unless you're interested in street racing and have some sort of brand loyalty it won't have much meaning.

If you can get it cheap there is a fun game there, it just won't last long.

Picked this up for $21 on Amazon and everything you said is spot on. Beat it the other day and while it was fun most times, it definitely lacks in many areas.  

The wife and I have been playing some things together on the Switch lately, so we have gone through 1-2 Switch together as well as all of the mini games in Fun Fun Animal Park! 🙂

In addition to that, I have recently gone through another 100% play through of Poi, so that can be added too! I'm on a roll! 😛

• Thanks 1

Knocked these out from the SNK 40th Anniversary Collection (all arcade versions): Psycho Soldier, Ikari III, Street Smart, Prehistoric Isle, Bermuda Triangle, Vanguard, TNK III, and Fantasy. Mind you these were not 1-cc runs -- most of these games are crazy hard and frankly not worth the time it takes to get that good at them (although I really enjoy the collection as a whole). And if somebody else wants to try to beat Athena, please be my guest. No, seriously. Please.

BTW I was looking at the main list and wanted to clarify: the menu lists 24 games total in this collection, IF you aren't counting the fact that several titles include both the arcade and NES versions. Also... I see Gain Ground is listed with this one, but that's actually on the Sega Genesis compilation. 😬

2020-08_SNK_ending_screens_horizontals-450px.png.03dfa028673a33489dfdb11f4a1f5688.png

2020-08_SNK_ending_screens_verticals-300px.png

Edited by dvertov
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...