IGNORED

Beat the Switch Library - 231/999

On 2/21/2020 at 3:57 PM, Silent Hill said:

I haven't, but will probably go back for it. 

How was Super Street? I've been craving a good racing game. 

It was... ok. The sense of speed is pretty good, and the racing is pretty enjoyable, but the game seems to be lacking something. It's very short, and there's little difference between the various brand of component you can fit in your car. So unless you're interested in street racing and have some sort of brand loyalty it won't have much meaning.

If you can get it cheap there is a fun game there, it just won't last long.

On 3/10/2020 at 12:35 PM, Tanooki said:

While I didn't screen cap it I did post on the 20th I finished Switch ghostbusters.  Sorry about that, the image just above there reminded me and noticed it wasn't put on the first page.

Yep, that's my bad. Didn't even notice your comment prior to posting. 

• Like 1

It's fine, really, hell you can have credit.  I'm so terrible at finishing stuff anymore that probably would be it for me for the year maybe 1-2 more, who knows. 😄  I just couldn't put that one down as I love those movies (cartoon too that bridged them) so just kept going until it was over.

I finished the main story in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX! I played the original game so many times as a kid, and I absolutely loved this remake! I won't let my story end here just because I beat it; I want to befriend them all! There is a ton of post game content too! 😄

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap is done.  Considering the original is my favorite Sega Master System game, it's surprising that it took me this long to get around to playing the remake.  They did a really good job with it.  I think the new artwork is great, so the gallery was a nice bonus.  Makes me wish that limited run LE came with an art book instead of the cards, poster, and soundtrack.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...