IGNORED

Beat the Switch Library - 231/999

I'm working on Super Mario Odyssey right now. 873 power moons so far and just two levels missing 3 purple coins and 4 and just need a few more outfits. Been playing this game without any help and trying to find it all myself just from exploring and thinking, so might take a while. I don't think I will get that jump rope one nailed though what a pain!

Edited by Skorp

The other day I beat P.O.W: Prisoners of War and Iron Tank on the SNK collection. Both games were the NES versions. I have this mdoern system and somehow I mostly just use it to paly older games. I even wished there were a proper Virtual Console where I could play all the other games that I have bought for the Wii U or 3DS.

POW.jpg

Iron Tank.jpg

So I ended up getting 999 Power Moons much earlier than expected. I still need to find 12 more, but I ended up buying 20 extra moons from the store without realizing that it never sells out! Pretty disappointing they made it like that as it just ruined that final goal for me. So it ended up being 997 and then I found 2 more. I also was able to find all the purple coins at last today with the final 4 from Cap Kingdom. Not sure if this counts seeing I still need to complete 12 more missions/power moons, but yes I did get 999 and all purple coins! Feel so accomplished seeing I got all of them on my own without any help or guides (a few I did talk to the parrot, but it was just hints and part of the game)! 😄 So in the end, still need to complete the 12 missions including the darker side one, a couple of outfits and 2 more captures I am missing somehow.

20200121_223322.jpg

20200121_223416.jpg

I beat Crack Down and Gain Ground on my Switch as part of the Sega Genesis Classics. See the corresponding Genesis thread for pictures since I didn't want to post them twice, i.e. clogging up the server with pictures.

Edit: You can add Shinobi III, Shadow Dancer, The Revenge of Shinobi, Alien Soldier, Gunstar Heroes, Shining in the Darkness and ESWAT to that list. Also, there are 50 games in total on the Genesis Collection for the Switch.

Edited by Gaia Gensouki

Just noticed this thread! I've completed Yooka-Laylee and Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles this year! 🙂 I also completed the Spyro Reignited Trilogy and Thimbleweed Park after the date in the first post. I still have some of the screenshots from the ends of the game.

Spyro Year of the Dragon (just sharing this one since it looks like the other two Spyro games in the trilogy are covered, although I 100%ed the entire trilogy if that matters at all)

EG-dUrDU0AEnZF0.jpg

Isn't that just adorable? 🙂 The cutscene after the Super Bonus World is just so cute!

Thimbleweed Park (from the end of the credits)

EJNwYUSU4AIP8nQ.jpg

Yooka-Laylee (from the ending cutscene, I have 100% completion in this one too)

EOtTX4aU8AAiXC3.jpg

I can't find one for Yonder (I might not have taken one), but I can take one if needed!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...