IGNORED

WTTF/WTB - Popful Mail disc only (bounty), Dreamcast, NES, SNES, GB, PSP, PS1, etc

LutherDestroysTheGond

My FT thread: 

Looking to trade or buy for the following games (might buy some depending on $), biggest wants are in bold:

Sega CD (CIB unless noted)

Popful Mail (loose disc only) - $185 bounty based off of recent eBay sales (negotiable)

Spiderman vs Kingpin

Final Fight CD

Dark Wizard

Lunar Silver Star

Lunar Eternal Blue

Iron Helix

Sonic CD

Vay (with map)

Mickey Mania

Robo Aleste

Android Assault

Dreamcast (CIB) *BIGGEST WANTS*

Giga Wing 2

Street Fighter 3: Third Impact

Evolution 2

D2

Spawn

Urban Chaos

Dino Crisis

NES (loose)

Adventures of Lolo 2

Adventures of Lolo 3

Ghost Lion

Sqoon

Dragon Fighter

Bucky O'Hare

Gargoyle's Quest 2

Felix the Cat

Sword Master

Little Samson

RC Pro AM 2

SNES (loose)

Knights of the Round

Pocky and Rocky

Pocky and Rocky 2

Run Saber

Mega Man 7 manual

Mega Man X2 box & manual (will take CIB)

Mega Man Soccer box & manual (will take CIB)

Saturn (CIB) *BIG WANTS*

Saturn Bomberman

Sega Ages

Magic Knight Rayearth

Herc's Adventure

Sonic Jam

Three Dirty Dwarves 

House of the Dead & lightgun

Guardian Heroes

Croc (loose disc only)

Gameboy/Color/Advance (loose)

Wendy Every Witch Way

Return of the Ninja

Drill Dozer

Ninja Five-O

Great Greed

Rolans Curse 2

Kid Dracula 

Felix the Cat

Snow Brothers

Ghouls N Ghosts

Super Ghouls N Ghosts

Blender Bros

Car Battler Joe

PSP (CIB)

Hexyz Force

Power Stone Collection

Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles

Ultimate Ghost N Goblins

Blade Dancer (loose)

Star Ocean Second Evolution (loose)

Ys Seven

PS1 (CIB)

Vanark

Castlevania Chronicles

Raycrisis

Thunder Force V

Raystorm

Torneko

Guardian Crusade

Edited by LutherDestroysTheGond

• 3 weeks later...

Enjoy the Dark Wizard - if you haven't gotten to it yet it is a marvelous game.  It has a weird/steep learning curve  that it is not that hard but nothing is really explained very well (if at all) so a lot  of the mechanics/secrets (and the game has many of those) are hard to figure out.

35 minutes ago, Tabonga said:

Enjoy the Dark Wizard - if you haven't gotten to it yet it is a marvelous game.  It has a weird/steep learning curve  that it is not that hard but nothing is really explained very well (if at all) so a lot  of the mechanics/secrets (and the game has many of those) are hard to figure out.

I only got it a few weeks ago and haven't had a chance to sit down an play it. I've heard really good things about it but I'll keep the learning curve in mind

2 minutes ago, LutherDestroysTheGond said:

I only got it a few weeks ago and haven't had a chance to sit down an play it. I've heard really good things about it but I'll keep the learning curve in mind

If you want I can give you some basics (as opposed to spoilers - although some of those (such as where to get money - Cheshire is a surprisingly expensive place to be!!!) are really useful since they are hard to discover). 

In a lot of ways Dark Wizard is like Shining Force I, II or CD on steroids.

5 hours ago, Tabonga said:

This sega cd game is a hidden gem. Not an SRPG but if you like strategy games it is worth consideration.  And it is still obscure enough that it doesn't go for all that much.

Another interesting game (also obscure and pretty cheap) is this one:

Thanks for those.  Just ordered a copy of Third World War.  Looks like something I'll enjoy for sure!

Bump!

3 minutes ago, LutherDestroysTheGond said:

Thanks for those.  Just ordered a copy of Third World War.  Looks like something I'll enjoy for sure!

Bump!

You are indeed welcome - the Sega CD is one of my favorite consoles since it had so many great/really good games for the small size of the US library. You might want to look at Dune also - not for all tastes (I am not a big fan of real time strategy) but there are those who like it a lot,   I am assuming you already have it but if not Shining Force CD should not be overlooked..

If you haven't tried it you really should look at Nectaris for the PS1 - an awesome strategy game that offers some unique mechanics that make it really fun - you get 108 battles to play and it is pretty cheap.  (Because of the structure of the game you can go back and play any individual battle(s) to your heart's content to try different strategies or simply because you like them.)

Also - you should join my SRPG club!  We are always looking for a few good members!!!!

• Like 1