IGNORED

Win an Xbox One from Taco Bell! (2019)

captmorgandrinker

12 hours ago, captmorgandrinker said:

I know our community has had past luck with these.

Freebie code:   HSKVHBSZSSNC

Text it to 72823

or enter it at winxbox.com

Can be used once per day per method through Nov 23rd.

No luck today. I won a PS4 VR Headset using one of the free codes before, so maybe I'll get lucky again.

1 hour ago, BriGuy82 said:

No luck. Now, IIRC wasn't there a certain time of day that you would be more likely to win? I thought I remember one of the previous winners saying you should try early in the morning, or at the top of the hour or something like that? 

I'm pretty sure when I won the PS4 headset it was in the morning, but I think they gave one away every hour, so whoever put the code in first at whatever the predetermined time for that hour was would win.

4 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I'm pretty sure when I won the PS4 headset it was in the morning, but I think they gave one away every hour, so whoever put the code in first at whatever the predetermined time for that hour was would win.

Yeah, that was it. We should all try for the same hour every day. Coordinate that and get back to me. 😎👌

Just now, BriGuy82 said:

Yeah, that was it. We should all try for the same hour every day. Coordinate that and get back to me. 😎👌

I always put my codes in during the 7 AM hour after I got up. I would assume there are fewer people entering codes during "off peak" hours. It's 4, 5 and 6 AM in the other three time zones so I would guess that early morning hours are a good time.

18 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Huh. That can make a difference? I thought it was all algorithms and shit. 

When I was like 20 I knew this girl who had a friend in elementary school who entered one of those Kraft contests where they drive a school bus full of snacks and games and prizes to your school and her friend saw the contest on a package or something and just was like, "I'm gonna win this contest just so you know" and she obviously laughed at her, and then months down the road SHE WON THE CONTEST AND IT HAPPENED!!! They were like 7 or 8 years old

• Like 1