IGNORED

Had store trade credit picked up Metroid Zero Mission kiosk demo has back of cart property of Nintendo sticker!

Joyomofrobro

For the collection which is not much I only have about 200 official games I added this. I want rare Not For Resale's and heard the Super Mario Advance game I recently posted of ended up all over Nintendo actually released them to the public Not For Resale did not really matter for that one. But my friend says this Not For Resale is probably uncommon. Just wanted to share. And by the way I know this game is authentic because of where I bought, some people said the colors threw them off. The back of cart store sticker and the visible tiny number imprint on front label make cart authentic!

MZM-NFR.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1
  • Love 1

There were a bunch of these on eBay a few years ago when I bought mine. It’s funny because they were actually selling for less than the retail version. I got it for $20 while at the same time the retail game was maybe in the $50 range.

I agree that it should be valued higher than the retail version though. The market just hasn’t come to that realization yet. It will. in time..

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 2