0LNpIfI.jpg

FN7HWan.jpg

h3aY9jD.jpg

NiNnAlQ.jpg

gwhH4Pm.jpg

moDSyWs.jpg

qDejgQC.jpg

eiVYP01.jpg

Double Dragon Advance - Still has shrinkwrap on the box, box is slightly crushed, includes all original paperwork and cart baggie. The shrinkwrap has a barcode / security sticker on the back, that's attached to the plastic, not the box. This is my personal copy that I bought at the local Toys'R'Us. It's also my last GBA game, everything else has already been sold.

I'll be posting this on eBay tomorrow, but y'all get first dibs: Looking for $185 shipped for this via normal (goods and services) PayPal. This will be sent in a sturdy box with additional padding and protection to prevent damage during shipping. Items will be sent via First Class Mail or Priority Mail. Tracking will be added to your payment receipt. Payments must include your actual shipping address. I normally ship on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. (Mon/Thu sometimes, never on Wednesday.)

Thank you for looking.

Edited by Foxhack
Added tons of photos
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to FS: CIB Double Dragon Advance + 4 other CIB GBA games
  • The title was changed to FS: CIB Double Dragon Advance with all paperwork and near mint box - $185 shipped
  • 3 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to FS: CIB Double Dragon Advance w/all paperwork and near mint box - $185 OBO