IGNORED

Beat every Sega Genesis/Mega Drive game - 132/757

Splain

Editorials Team · Posted

Ok, I'm finally finished counting on my fingers, and yes that takes us over 100. Lol, that puts you at the very top of the leaderboard @ExplodedHamster

Edit: I did some searching for Galahad, turns out it appears as Legend of Galahad on the Mega Drive game case. So I'm not sure if I should be a xenophobe and change it to the US title, or just leave it.

Edited by Splain

On 11/6/2021 at 9:33 PM, Splain said:

Ok, I'm finally finished counting on my fingers, and yes that takes us over 100. Lol, that puts you at the very top of the leaderboard @ExplodedHamster

Edit: I did some searching for Galahad, turns out it appears as Legend of Galahad on the Mega Drive game case. So I'm not sure if I should be a xenophobe and change it to the US title, or just leave it.

For whatever reason, iirc it's only on the packaging that they shortened the title.  The title screen had it as The Legend of Galahad.  I could be mistaken though...my copy is a LONG way away from me at the moment.

• The title was changed to Beat every Sega Genesis/Mega Drive game - 129/757
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Beat every Sega Genesis/Mega Drive game - 132/757
  • 2 months later...

Got a few maybe beats for you, @Splain

I played Blockout and got 1025 cubes played and 81,739 for a score with the default Flat cubes on the default play field. There doesn't seem to be a leaderboard for this game, nor is there a campaign or anything. It's just...press Start and play Blockout. However, there are different block sets and play field sizes.

XHnxeQIm.jpg

I also played one game each of NBA Jam...

NAfB06zm.jpg

and NBA Jam Tournament Edition.

v704fZEm.jpg

Both of these games do have leaderboards, but no season, playoffs, or tournament mode...despite one being named Tournament Edition. Is one game enough, or should the completion requirement be to top the leaderboards?

On a side note, man, I don't know if it's the hit detection or the camera angle, but pushing people down in NBA Jam is a lot harder than I remember it being.