IGNORED

Show your Homebrew and Aftermarket collection

Gotchy1

20 hours ago, RpgCollector said:

All out of stock

5 hours ago, matthughson said:

Alright, here's my actual NES homebrew collection. I have some GB, Genesis, and SNES but they aren't shown here (other than Super Cooked SNES😞

Wow lots of good title here !!

• 1 month later...
On 2/19/2023 at 8:36 PM, RpgCollector said:

My closet of Homebrew wonder. Every game in here is 100% made by hand.

image.thumb.jpg.8d79f52c8f20dae12b5479a7d76a91f9.jpg

Great looking collection. Always loved seeing you pop up when Homebrew releases came up on NA

I don’t buy much as many now a days as I’ve been a bit overwhelmed with the output that these are released. I’ve basically been doing quality over quantity. And that’s not to say I’m not impressed with a ton I don’t own but I can’t warrant the purchase considering how many other things I’m tied up in. Love to see that Homebrews are still alive and these mega collections are awesome. I’ll get a pic of my humble collection soon.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

I've never heard of most of these, where did they come from? I only know of Timewalk, Retro USB, Rose Colored Gaming and Flashback Games.

Retrozone was the name before RetroUSB

Vs. Series are still on the site under discontinued 

https://www.retrousb.com/product_info.php?cPath=31&products_id=94

Edited by a3quit4s
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

I've never heard of most of these, where did they come from? I only know of Timewalk, Retro USB, Rose Colored Gaming and Flashback Games.

Ones that are definitely iconic in my mind: Chris Covell Solar Wars, memblers Garage Cart.

But there were tons of interesting dev stuff back in those days, Hot Logic, the TMNT theme demo, Time Conquest, the stuff Snow Bro did, and the list goes on and on. Wasn't Snow Bro working on Trojan Horse for NES World, though it never got finished? Someone help me out, my memory is shot.

On 2/22/2023 at 3:49 PM, RpgCollector said:

The top left is the Limited Edition “A Winner Is You” from Nintendo Age auction. You got #10 even though I was the lowest winner. (I got #9) lol

https://archive.nes.science/nintendoage-forums/nintendoage.com/forum/messagevieweecb.html?catid=34&threadid=160050&label=[homebrew]

image.jpg

wonder how you got 9. what one do I have then? haha. I doubt I ever even opened the box to check. it's somewhere in storage at this point with tons of other shit

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/8/2023 at 7:03 PM, Ferris Bueller said:

Doubles.

AA Doubles Cabinet.jpg

Was just searching there VGS and saw this thread. Do you still have any duplicate homebrews you are willing to sell? Thanks for the time, been collecting for over 30 years and can’t find the last few for a complete world set so I have been collecting homebrews to quench the thirst 😇

• Like 1

On 11/8/2023 at 6:42 PM, Sam NES Litman said:

Was just searching there VGS and saw this thread. Do you still have any duplicate homebrews you are willing to sell? Thanks for the time, been collecting for over 30 years and can’t find the last few for a complete world set so I have been collecting homebrews to quench the thirst 😇

I do. Picture is still pretty accurate. I did make some trades this past year, but mostly GB.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2023 at 11:43 AM, a3quit4s said:

@Ferris Bueller is there a number you’d have in mind for all one of each of your doubles?

also, not trying to step on @Sam NES Litman toes so feel free to conduct business with them first and then get back to me

Respect ❤️☠️ thanks mang! 13 Days no response from Ferris 😭 I’m ready to spend some dough 😇