IGNORED

Show your Homebrew and Aftermarket collection

Gotchy1

Got a bunch of NES homebrew stuff, and some DC. But up first here's my MegaDrive, SNES and Neo Geo aftermarket games since those were easier to dig out!

2iPzJWi.jpg

The Neo Geo games are Kraut Buster and Xeno Crisis (again), labels are a bit hard to make out from this angle 🙂 

Edited by Sumez
  • Like 3

Just to be crystal clear when you right aftermarket are we also meaning this to include bootleg games from the era the consoles were sold, multicart or singular?  Would this also get into gray area stuff like Sachen that popped up on not just Nintendo but also Supervision carts?  How about a modern aliexpress boarded multicart or clone of an ungodly expensive ripoff title these days?

I'm considering throwing a group picture together on the rug for this, just want to keep it real.

2 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Just to be crystal clear when you right aftermarket are we also meaning this to include bootleg games from the era the consoles were sold, multicart or singular?  Would this also get into gray area stuff like Sachen that popped up on not just Nintendo but also Supervision carts?  How about a modern aliexpress boarded multicart or clone of an ungodly expensive ripoff title these days?

I'm considering throwing a group picture together on the rug for this, just want to keep it real.

For me it’s everything Nintendo hasn’t officially release homebrew, aftermarket repro, chinese repro, repro from outerspace haha whatever 

Its not an anal thread until it became that

go show us your stuff 😉

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

What are the ones on the top left and bottom right?

The top left is the Limited Edition “A Winner Is You” from Nintendo Age auction. You got #10 even though I was the lowest winner. (I got #9) lol

https://archive.nes.science/nintendoage-forums/nintendoage.com/forum/messagevieweecb.html?catid=34&threadid=160050&label=[homebrew]

image.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

What are the ones on the top left and bottom right?

The bottom right is the “Devil Man” limited edition from NintendoAge. It is #5 of 6.
I can’t find the thread online, but there is a picture of #2 online.

you probably already have this too lol. You have everything!

image.jpg

Edited by RpgCollector
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Alright this is currently more or less everything I have.

- Sachen stuff (including the Supervision setup, Rocman X, the Mighty 31in1 too, and the powder blue cart with it)
- Various period (GB to GBC era) handheld multicart 2 games up to in the 102.
- Period Famicom multicart (111 with the rare game list), famiclones below that along with my original old honeybee adapter, and on the right super famicom multis

Beyond that it gets into the more modern stuff from the last 10 years basically and a blend of unlicensed goods to bootlegs and one offs like that SimCity NES proto wizard on site here made me in the top corner.  I'm pretty happy/proud to have an original run of Hyper FIghting (SF2 Turbo Hyper Edition for VB) along with the proto of Bound High.

There is a NeoGeo MVS library card for DS next to a couple of FC(NES) multicarts one traditional below upper is more of the high ball price/quality fun stuff, and then another multi for GEN/MD above, and then carts made for non-US or US(download Sega Channel) titles for Gen too.  Then you have the nice Larry and Jim Power NES homebrew, the re-released licensed Shantae and Avenging Spirit.  Neko Tako is a nice low run SFC title that's a hell of a lot of fun there below those, and to the left standing out is a modern MOther 3 CIB translation bootleg.  Lastly low down are 2 GBA games one is a retired (for a very inferior 106 in 1) 100in1 GG+SMS cart and next to it a 1of300 only run copy of QWAK for GBA recoded and burned to chinese carts by the original Amiga game author.  Also because the price is disgusting I got that Aerofighters bootleg for $10 shipped on a quality PCB just for fun.

That should cover it.

Feb2023-aftermarket-bootlegs.thumb.JPG.8ce10b945d8fc8e3c4c54823b552cef6.JPG

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1

20 minutes ago, RpgCollector said:

The bottom right is the “Devil Man” limited edition from NintendoAge. It is #5 of 6.
I can’t find the thread online, but there is a picture of #2 online.

you probably already have this too lol. You have everything!

Lol, not everything. That's what I thought those releases were, just been a very long time since I've seen them and that shelf in my gameroom doesn't get a lot of love these days.

4 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Alright this is currently more or less everything I have.

- Sachen stuff (including the Supervision setup, Rocman X, the Mighty 31in1 too, and the powder blue cart with it)
- Various period (GB to GBC era) handheld multicart 2 games up to in the 102.
- Period Famicom multicart (111 with the rare game list), famiclones below that along with my original old honeybee adapter, and on the right super famicom multis

Beyond that it gets into the more modern stuff from the last 10 years basically and a blend of unlicensed goods to bootlegs and one offs like that SimCity NES proto wizard on site here made me in the top corner.  I'm pretty happy/proud to have an original run of Hyper FIghting (SF2 Turbo Hyper Edition for VB) along with the proto of Bound High.

There is a NeoGeo MVS library card for DS next to a couple of FC(NES) multicarts one traditional below upper is more of the high ball price/quality fun stuff, and then another multi for GEN/MD above, and then carts made for non-US or US(download Sega Channel) titles for Gen too.  Then you have the nice Larry and Jim Power NES homebrew, the re-released licensed Shantae and Avenging Spirit.  Neko Tako is a nice low run SFC title that's a hell of a lot of fun there below those, and to the left standing out is a modern MOther 3 CIB translation bootleg.  Lastly low down are 2 GBA games one is a retired (for a very inferior 106 in 1) 100in1 GG+SMS cart and next to it a 1of300 only run copy of QWAK for GBA recoded and burned to chinese carts by the original Amiga game author.  Also because the price is disgusting I got that Aerofighters bootleg for $10 shipped on a quality PCB just for fun.

That should cover it.

Feb2023-aftermarket-bootlegs.thumb.JPG.8ce10b945d8fc8e3c4c54823b552cef6.JPG

Thanks for sharing!!

@Gotchy1 No problem.

and @RpgCollector wow... Devilman on Nintendo.  I would have loved to get that considering I'm into anime, even Devilmans OVA set from around 30 years ago.  I'd go looking for that but hate to think how painful it would be to get as it's one of those accursed NA limited releases.

• Like 1