IGNORED

Old NA member finally migrating over

10 hours ago, RotorSpec said:

Haven’t been on a forum in years since NA shut down. Been collecting for over 10 years, mostly NES but have most other consoles. I have been restoring consoles and vintage computers for 19 years including mods, ROM hacks on carts, and all types of soldering. Happy to be here!

Welcome! What's your favorite console to collect for? If the answer is NES, then what's your second favorite?

21 hours ago, RotorSpec said:

I’d say Master System after NES. Trying to get all of them CIB, and I have around 30. 

That's awesome. I've also been working on a Master System set. It's been really fun to trial all the games that I never played as a kid since I never knew anyone with a Master System.

• Agree 1

On 2/19/2023 at 12:33 PM, DoctorEncore said:

That's awesome. I've also been working on a Master System set. It's been really fun to trial all the games that I never played as a kid since I never knew anyone with a Master System.

The Master System is a hidden gem. The whole thing screams 80s with its angular design and grid blocks on the game case. Even imported a Mark III to accompany it. 

• 3 months later...