IGNORED

Gem Of Your Collection

DarkTone

Guests · Posted

Of all the stuff I own, my personal favorite is my original black label Spyro the Dragon for PS1. I've held onto it since childhood. Still my favorite game of all time!

Spyro.thumb.jpg.1c422996ad80feea5eef76213879d84e.jpg

• 1 month later...

Probably my copy of Snatcher. Got it at a game shop for 6 or 7 bucks about 10 years ago, and last I saw it goes for stupid money nowadays. It's an awesome game though, so it's a shame that more people can't play it due to cost. Zoomed in on the only pic I have of it in my imgur account, but you can see it peeking out from under there.

spacer.png

• Like 1

On 2/28/2020 at 7:40 AM, NesQuest said:

One of my favorite pieces...signed Bucky O’hare cart by the character creator, Larry Hama.  He came to my local comicon a couple years ago and I couldn’t pass up the opportunity.

F580D045-9DCB-40EA-9F34-46BBCA64CE85.jpeg

Very cool! I didn't realize Larry Hama was the creator. I'm a big fan of his GI Joe comic books.

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, killerkobra said:

This trio. CIB Left, Sealed Middle and CIB Famicom 

Note* must have been some sort of filter on in this picture since they look sun faded which they are not

image1.thumb.jpeg.8594742bd83818a269231e320a743c66.jpeg

I didn't know about journey to Sirius until somewhat recently, but its such a fantastic game with a wonderful soundtrack. Haven't beaten it, but maybe I will try again soon. Solid set!

6 minutes ago, CBsRetroTs said:

I didn't know about journey to Sirius until somewhat recently, but its such a fantastic game with a wonderful soundtrack. Haven't beaten it, but maybe I will try again soon. Solid set!

Ya, I never heard of it growing up but discovered it through Happy Video Game Nerd like 11-12 years ago lol. It quickly shot up to the top of my list for favorite games of all time. I agree with the wonderful soundtrack, I love it. Ya if a tougher one to beat for sure but I managed to 1 times. I really need to do it again. 

Edited by killerkobra