IGNORED

FS: The World of Nintendo Book - Pre Orders now!

LaC

Excited to announce the release of my book! Check it out...

www.worldofnintendobook.com

I think anyone interesting in Nintendo history, seeing nostalgic photos from the 80s and 90s, and collectors/admirers of this stuff will really love this book. 

A limited print run so pre-order now!

Go to the website to read the FAQ

FAQ – The World of Nintendo Book

And subscribe while you are at it!

image.thumb.png.fd0f522389ca7b03426f2719b4b505ed.png

Edited by LaC
  • Like 3

44 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

I preordered because it looks like a great coffee table book and is different, but that 21$ shipping fee is rough

I added a USPS medium flat rate box shipping option. 

Now max should be $14.99 in the US if you choose the economy.  

5 minutes ago, LaC said:

I will PM you. 

I’m not looking for a refund or anything but you should be able to ship that media mail in a bubble mailer to any US address for like a couple bucks. Helping out future people making an order lol

should be at the bottom of this page:

https://www.usps.com/ship/mail-shipping-services.htm?_gl=1*1p294mr*_ga*MTExNzY3MDg5Ny4xNjc0NTY1ODcz*_ga_3NXP3C8S9V*MTY3NTEwODMzMC4yNy4wLjE2NzUxMDgzMzAuMC4wLjA.

edit: middle-ish of the page 

Edited by a3quit4s

So reading the samples I see this is clearly about their merchandising arm of the company and the centerpiece of all the various displays, racks, props, dangling signs and more largely around World of Nintendo but other earlier/after stuff too and NP magazine included.  is that why this stops in 1990 and doesn't go deeper into the early 90s when they still would crank out some stuff like for the top loader era?

And since a SNES book is fully planned, how will this work out differently since there was no Super World of Nintendo program going on, largely just more displays and kiosks.

On 1/30/2023 at 7:05 PM, Tanooki said:

So reading the samples I see this is clearly about their merchandising arm of the company and the centerpiece of all the various displays, racks, props, dangling signs and more largely around World of Nintendo but other earlier/after stuff too and NP magazine included.  is that why this stops in 1990 and doesn't go deeper into the early 90s when they still would crank out some stuff like for the top loader era?

And since a SNES book is fully planned, how will this work out differently since there was no Super World of Nintendo program going on, largely just more displays and kiosks.

Covers other aspects like Promotions and the World Class Service.  But yes this is merchandising. 

The reason it doesn't go past 1990 is it is sequential and I wanted to cover as much as possible without making a gigantic book with information overload.   There is a clear breaking point at the end of 1990 where SNES starts to pickup.  And the company goes through some changes.

The World of Nintendo program goes well through the SNES era into around 1996.  The next volume will be about that too.

• Love 1