IGNORED

Check out my YouTube channel "AstralSoul Plays..."

AstralSoul

Hey all! I've been a part of this community since 2014 back during the NA days, and though I really don't collect much anymore, I'm still gaming when I can and still visit this site at least once a week.

I'm excited to launch a project I've been working on several weeks, my first ever YouTube channel, focused on gameplay videos and reviews! Please no harsh criticism, I've never done this before, it's been a lot of work for me, but it's also been a lot of fun.

Episode 1 will be up Feb 1st! The plan is to release a new video weekly but I'm playing by ear right now. Thanks in advance for any support, even if just to check it out for a minute!

https://www.instagram.com/astralsoulplays/

https://www.youtube.com/@astralsoulplays

Edited by AstralSoul

5 hours ago, AstralSoul said:

Lol thanks. I've always used Toad for this game. 

Right on. I'm a Luigi/Princess and Toad for World 2 type person. 

But Toad though... Can't jump so because you can't even get the first secret with him I don't bother much.... at least.... the one I'm thinking of? If I recall he can't even super jump high enough to get to where you need to throw some bombs..... so yeah... for that. Seeya Toad! 😛

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AirVillain said:

Right on. I'm a Luigi/Princess and Toad for World 2 type person. 

But Toad though... Can't jump so because you can't even get the first secret with him I don't bother much.... at least.... the one I'm thinking of? If I recall he can't even super jump high enough to get to where you need to throw some bombs..... so yeah... for that. Seeya Toad! 😛

The shortcut in level 1? Or one in world 2?

Level 1-1, I believe.

I think it's the first doors you go into. You go up a vine and then you can choose to go left or right. Right is the normal way, but left leads you to a tall wall. You have to super jump up to the left in order to reach the secret. Toad can't reach up there....???

If I'm wrong, then I need to apologize profusely to Toad. 

Edited by AirVillain
clarifying...

3 hours ago, AirVillain said:

Level 1-1, I believe.

I think it's the first doors you go into. You go up a vine and then you can choose to go left or right. Right is the normal way, but left leads you to a tall wall. You have to super jump up to the left in order to reach the secret. Toad can't reach up there....???

If I'm wrong, then I need to apologize profusely to Toad. 

Yup you definitely can reach it with Toad. I did it in my video 🙂

6 hours ago, AstralSoul said:

Yup you definitely can reach it with Toad. I did it in my video 🙂

Hahaha 🤣

I 100% genuinely thought this was impossible for Toad. I've thought this since I was 10. I guess I haven't tried since then. Since Toad isn't a great jumper I've held that against him my entire life and never really played as him except for the aforementioned sand and digging levels…

Apologies to you both.  🙏

I skimmed through your video after watching the intro. Believe it or not, I have seen the start to that game a few times 😛

But, I stand corrected and was very very wrong. Thank you for correcting me. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to Check out my YouTube channel "AstralSoul Plays..."