IGNORED

WATA Turnaround Times

1 hour ago, retro.magnus said:

It’s always been business days.

I know. I've still never seen anybody else use business days at numbers that high. It's a matter of weeks (or months) at that point. I also like how the slowest process is still "turbo". It's like the smallest size at Starbucks or $X.99 pricing. All semantics to make things feel better/faster/more/bigger than they are.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Link said:

*business days. So 60 days is 12 weeks, not two months like it typically implies. 🤣 

I didn't even catch that at first! There are 260 business days in a year. So, if 150, you're looking at a 7-month turnaround! Dang... although as noted, that (hopefully) is not the current waiting period.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, final fight cd said:

With the turn around times being much faster, have you noticed a difference in grading? Like, inconsistencies, or they are grading to hard or too easy?

The way WATA grades now seems consistent as before they started pumping orders out faster. Mistake wise I've had one instance recently where the flips of my games were swapped and they took care off that quickly. All in all my recent orders have been gone very smooth.

• 3 months later...
17 hours ago, avatar! said:

I placed my first order with WATA on April 20th. It was graded weeks ago... on May 3rd to be precise. But I have not yet heard anything about shipping. Is this normal? Should I expect to hear about shipping sometime soon?

If it’s turbo then expect it to take 2 months door to door. I have late march turbos and one just shipped. 

I’m also 99% sure they just let them sit instead of shipping them out when they’re encapsulated and done. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Edited by inasuma
  • Thanks 1