IGNORED

Nintendo Ds Neon Sign Challenge of The Dragon Sealed, Fantasy Zone Sealed Updated with more pictures

Megamanfan

5 hours ago, Does_This_Belong_To_You said:

So you're unsure if it works currently?

I'll offer you 2000.

If you can provide some video of it printing. I'll adjust offer.

So went to test the printer but I had to manually screen shot images and print because I don't have a second cartridge.  But here's my tictok link of the printer working and the credit function working

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR3LcWQc/

Verymuch appreciated. If I dont end up purchasing it, for sure that video will help persuade the eventual buyer.

Do you have any interest at all in helping organize a freight/ship? Completely understand if you want to sell locally only(e:pickup). Just trying to figure out logistically the smartest, and/or most cost effective, way to get it to Savannah, GA before I throw my best offer.

Edited by Does_This_Belong_To_You

19 hours ago, Does_This_Belong_To_You said:

Verymuch appreciated. If I dont end up purchasing it, for sure that video will help persuade the eventual buyer.

Do you have any interest at all in helping organize a freight/ship? Completely understand if you want to sell locally only(e:pickup). Just trying to figure out logistically the smartest, and/or most cost effective, way to get it to Savannah, GA before I throw my best offer.

I feel like you should think about renting a U-Haul and making a trip. I'm pretty sure you both live on the east coast.

That's what I would discuss for the cheapest and logistically smartest way. Plus you can make sure that it's transported safely.

• Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Pokémon Snap Station $4,000 obo Tested works
  • The title was changed to Pokémon Snap Station $3,000 obo Tested works

I think I'm going to have to withdraw my offer for 2k.

The issue is the system is incomplete. If you look at the video I provide below, You'll notice the Blockbuster 'Demo only not for resale' cart has a 3rd option in the menu to print.  Not to be confused with the red label NOT FOR RESALE cartridge that was used in walmarts/targets etc which does not have this feature. Unfortunately those carts loose are up for +1900$.

Good Luck with your sale.

Source:

38 minutes ago, Does_This_Belong_To_You said:

So your offer was 2k, but you want to withdraw it as the cart itself goes for around 2k, and it's missing from this set. Is that what you're saying?

So in reality what do you value the kiosk at, then?

39 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

So your offer was 2k, but you want to withdraw it as the cart itself goes for around 2k, and it's missing from this set. Is that what you're saying?

So in reality what do you value the kiosk at, then?

If you look at OPs video proving the printer works, it only proved the PRINTER worked. Not that the system prints as intended.

My offer was before I dug deeper to see if the set was truly complete. Only to retract offer because theres no point in spending 2k + 1.2k in travel to get it to me...THEN 1.9k for a cart.

I value a complete kiosk at 3500 to my door. I dont think the cart is worth 1.9k but what are you gonna do if you purchase an incomplete set.

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, Does_This_Belong_To_You said:

If you look at OPs video proving the printer works, it only proved the PRINTER worked. Not that the system prints as intended.

My offer was before I dug deeper to see if the set was truly complete. Only to retract offer because theres no point in spending 2k + 1.2k in travel to get it to me...THEN 1.9k for a cart.

I value a complete kiosk at 3500 to my door. I dont think the cart is worth 1.9k but what are you gonna do if you purchase an incomplete set.

So what do you value the kiosk at, that's my question?

You offered 2K for a complete kiosk with cart it seems, when you day yourself the cart is valued at almost 2k.

So in that situation, the kiosk holds no value, am I right? I'm just curious as things don't seem to add up.

• Confused 1

For

3 hours ago, fcgamer said:

So what do you value the kiosk at, that's my question?

You offered 2K for a complete kiosk with cart it seems, when you day yourself the cart is valued at almost 2k.

So in that situation, the kiosk holds no value, am I right? I'm just curious as things don't seem to add up.

Fortunately, I'm not the arbiter of worth. My opinion should mean nothing to you.

I personally value this particular kiosk now at zero dollars. I don't want it.  It holds no value to me. And you should be okay with that. Because I am nobody.

Edit: My apologies to OP for this discussion happening in your thread.

Edited by _deleted_
  • Wow! 1

• The title was changed to No sales atm check another castle