IGNORED

NES Completions thread 2023 - 600/677 (bonus games - 75/100)

scaryice

2 hours ago, scaryice said:

It's actually right. Let me explain: The points are based on the last 5 years, so the 2017 data was replaced with the 2022 data. And Nightshade was beaten 29 spots higher in 2017 vs 2022, so it ended up losing a bit of ground - falling from 589th to 598th overall. The final 9 point game is #595, so it was barely was a 9 last year, and now just barely fell into the 10s this year.

So basically it fluked into it.  I'll be damned.  

If anyone wants to do a relatively easy 10 pointer, Nightshade is it...at least once you get the hang of the combat.  As usual, I mostly avoid games I've already beaten, but I may tackle it later in the year if nobody else does.

• The title was changed to NES Completions thread 2023 - 54/667 (bonus games - tba)

After several hours of play I've finally beaten Back to the Future. I thought that this would be a quick and relatively easy completion, but it turned out to be much more difficult than I imagined. The later stages were absolutely frustrating and the final scene was aggravating as well since you had only one try, no matter how many lives you had left! I'm happy to be done with this one. I'm also done for the day. Good luck to everyone else!

Back to the Future.jpg

• Like 2

• The title was changed to NES Completions thread 2023 - 75/667 (bonus games - tba)