IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 303/303 -- BOOGIE DOWN

Splain

On 3/25/2023 at 8:20 AM, BlackVega said:

Mischief Makers completed. It's one of very few 2D games on N64 and I recommend everyone to beat it. The mechanics are unusual but it's still very fun

DSC00660(Custom).JPG.51c6ec5c3109afbcd07e977dda3fd868.JPG

Fun fact, I beat it using N64 Hori controller. This thing. I mean, where is the space for my left thumb using this D-pad???

61SB8zc70tL.jpg

Heading to Bomberman Hero

I swear eternal vengeance upon your entire family.

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 1

Re-Volt burned me out on N64 for a while there, but I'm ready to jump back into the fray now. 😆 I'll get started on MK Mythologies if nobody else wants to - that's another childhood white whale of mine I've wanted to take down for years. Also, is anybody working on Pokemon Stadium 2 yet? If not, I can jump into that one too. 

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 189/303

Just about to collect the final star in Paper Mario, should have the game done by next weekend because it's a long weekend for Easter.

I'm looking over the list and don't know what to do next. I wouldn't mind RE2 but I really want to play the GC version so I think I'll pass on that. Anything anyone can recommend on the list?

Editorials Team · Posted
7 hours ago, Brickman said:

Just about to collect the final star in Paper Mario, should have the game done by next weekend because it's a long weekend for Easter.

I'm looking over the list and don't know what to do next. I wouldn't mind RE2 but I really want to play the GC version so I think I'll pass on that. Anything anyone can recommend on the list?

Doom 64.  Just know you should probably use a guide to find the secret levels, otherwise the final boss is one frustrating bitch.

3 hours ago, Jeevan said:

I'm close to TGR being done and i feel like beating my head against the wall playing starcraft, so i will start back up on that and finish those next week.  We need a roll call.  How is everyone doing on their games?

Just about to take on bowsers castle for Paper Mario so I should be done this weekend with the holidays.

I don’t know what to do next but I do remember you mentioning the army men games are decent so I might give one of those a go.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

We definitely need to get a move on, i worked all weekend, and look forward to playing some n64 this weekend.  @Brickman what army men are you gonna do?  I might get a hankering to knock one out if I beat starcraft and or tgr.

Which one is the first one? I’ve never been played them so I’ll reserve the first one. 

Events Helper · Posted
6 minutes ago, Brickman said:

Which one is the first one? I’ve never been played them so I’ll reserve the first one. 

Sarge's heroes

Sarge's heroes 2 is the second 

Air combat is separate.  

I will play air combat if i feel like it, you can do sarge's and maybe the second if you like the first!

• Like 1

On 4/6/2023 at 7:24 PM, Jeevan said:

I'm close to TGR being done and i feel like beating my head against the wall playing starcraft, so i will start back up on that and finish those next week.  We need a roll call.  How is everyone doing on their games?

I'm about 3/4 of the way through Conker. I am really not liking it so my playtime has been sporadic.

I am at the International Cup in ISS 2000, so about 5 more matches and that will be done.

I haven't started Hey You Pikachu yet 😑

Events Helper · Posted
9 minutes ago, McBryce said:

I'm about 3/4 of the way through Conker. I am really not liking it so my playtime has been sporadic.

I am at the International Cup in ISS 2000, so about 5 more matches and that will be done.

I haven't started Hey You Pikachu yet 😑

keep at it, any clear is good 👍 I am not so sure I will like conkers either when I play it eventually, but we will see.