IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 303/303 -- BOOGIE DOWN

Splain

I’m just under halfway through Space Station Silicon Valley. Absolutely loving the game so far, I had no idea what kind of game it was, just had heard it’s a must play.

We’re making good progress this year compared to last year. 50 titles knocked off and we are only a week in. They are on the quicker side but looks like people are working on some of the longer games already, which is great to see.

Definitely pumped that we can pull it off this year 🙂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, Brickman said:

I’m just under halfway through Space Station Silicon Valley. Absolutely loving the game so far, I had no idea what kind of game it was, just had heard it’s a must play.

We’re making good progress this year compared to last year. 50 titles knocked off and we are only a week in. They are on the quicker side but looks like people are working on some of the longer games already, which is great to see.

Definitely pumped that we can pull it off this year 🙂

It will definitely lull, but i plan on keeping on it myself because of the rankings 😆.  But, we are making good progress for sure.  Hell, even @Reed Rothchild is suffering by using old joysticks i think 😉  

• Agree 1

Events Helper · Posted

@ZeldaFan042 are you planning on doing a longer game or no?  Just wondering kuz i know there are several more left, not sure what @ZeldaFreak is planning on doing, maybe ogre battle, hasn't said i don't think, but aidyn needs done along with the pokeman stadiums.  I am like 17/60 missions in on starcraft and plan on knocking out more after this episode of a show im watching.  I think imma start on the wcw games as well to knock those out and try to catch up to zeldafan 😆.  I worked on all star 2000 a bit already so that should be done tonight too.  I will knock out 2k1 tomorrow probably.  That is what direction I am headed.

1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

It will definitely lull, but i plan on keeping on it myself because of the rankings 😆.  But, we are making good progress for sure.  Hell, even @Reed Rothchild is suffering by using old joysticks i think 😉  

Yeah definitely agree, but with you doing the rankings I think it will keep the momentum going and inspire people to try and knock off a game or two. Do you have a list of games you're planning for this year or is it just whatever you feel like?

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Brickman said:

Yeah definitely agree, but with you doing the rankings I think it will keep the momentum going and inspire people to try and knock off a game or two. Do you have a list of games you're planning for this year or is it just whatever you feel like?

see previous post, but i am just randomly picking games, starcraft is the big one this year, and quest along with some other ones, i beat yoshi story, but that was reeds.  I am about 26% done with the actual library so its really just picking from random games.  I will pick off what i can, when i can.  Not gonna claim as there are apparently a lot of "good" games i haven't played, so i don't wanna hamstring anyone from joining in on the thread if they want.  I will just pick off ones i know i haven't played, and ones i know i can beat quickly.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

see previous post, but i am just randomly picking games, starcraft is the big one this year, and quest along with some other ones, i beat yoshi story, but that was reeds.  I am about 26% done with the actual library so its really just picking from random games.  I will pick off what i can, when i can.  Not gonna claim as there are apparently a lot of "good" games i haven't played, so i don't wanna hamstring anyone from joining in on the thread if they want.  I will just pick off ones i know i haven't played, and ones i know i can beat quickly.

Sounds good!

@Splain could just be me but that game list columns look a little messed up, I can't read all of the completion requirements.

4 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

on mobile?  i have to scroll to the right when i am on mobile.

I was on mobile so jumped on my laptop and it is a little better but some are cut off. 

3 minutes ago, Splain said:

Yeah it's definitely too big for the page, especially on mobile. I should maybe attempt some html shenanigans.

Sounds good. I don't remember it having any issues on a pc last year but I could be wrong.

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Brickman said:

I was on mobile so jumped on my laptop and it is a little better but some are cut off. 

Sounds good. I don't remember it having any issues on a pc last year but I could be wrong.

@Splain he probably has a mac 😏.

All seriousness, i see it just fine, albeit a little wide, it all shows up......not sure what is going on.

• Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
16 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

not sure what @ZeldaFreak is planning on doing, maybe ogre battle, hasn't said i don't think, but aidyn needs done along with the pokeman stadiums.

I could do Ogre Battle, just couldn't remember if anyone else had said they were going to. The Pokemon Stadium games don't seem particularly long so I could probably also tackle those too if nobody else wants to. Like I said I've just been trying to avoid outright claiming anything at the moment.

Almost done with Beetle Adventure Racing, just not been having a good few days so I haven't really worked on it much at all. I will say I am gonna try to pace myself throughout this, I'm gonna try not to beat like 15 games in one month, just because I don't want to get too burned out. Gonna try to keep a slower, but more consistent pace.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

@Splain he probably has a mac 😏.

All seriousness, i see it just fine, albeit a little wide, it all shows up......not sure what is going on.

You were right, it actually was a Safari issue haha. I opened it in Chrome and can see the columns but they're way off the page so the formatting is still weird. But I can read them.

• Haha 2

Events Helper · Posted
11 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

I could do Ogre Battle, just couldn't remember if anyone else had said they were going to. The Pokemon Stadium games don't seem particularly long so I could probably also tackle those too if nobody else wants to. Like I said I've just been trying to avoid outright claiming anything at the moment.

Almost done with Beetle Adventure Racing, just not been having a good few days so I haven't really worked on it much at all. I will say I am gonna try to pace myself throughout this, I'm gonna try not to beat like 15 games in one month, just because I don't want to get too burned out. Gonna try to keep a slower, but more consistent pace.

cool, no worries just touching base

11 minutes ago, Brickman said:

You were right, it actually was a Safari issue haha. I opened it in Chrome and can see the columns but they're way off the page so the formatting is still weird. But I can read them.

it's always apples fault 😉 😘

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Editorials Team · Posted
1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

NSO

But I'll have to use a 'stick for Buck Bumble

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

@ZeldaFan042 are you planning on doing a longer game or no? 

I was gonna say I could tackle Pokemon Stadium, and maybe Aidyn Chronicles since I've never played it before, but it appears those got claimed quick after you mentioned them haha. I'll look and see what else there is for longer games.

• Thanks 1

Events Team · Posted
8 minutes ago, ZeldaFan042 said:

I was gonna say I could tackle Pokemon Stadium, and maybe Aidyn Chronicles since I've never played it before, but it appears those got claimed quick after you mentioned them haha. I'll look and see what else there is for longer games.

I mean you're free to tackle Pokemon Stadium if you'd like, I was just saying I can do them if nobody else wants to.

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted