IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 303/303 -- BOOGIE DOWN

Splain

Events Helper · Posted
4 minutes ago, Brickman said:

Up to mission 13 for Rogue Squadron. Mission 12 was utter bullshit! Loving the game otherwise. Should hopefully have it finished by the end of next week, time permitting.

2/7 stars in Paper Mario. Hopefully have that one done early April. 

Approve South Park GIF

I have tomorrow off, gonna hit it hard on something.......

Well, apparently the battery in my Everdrive died and I lost all my saves, including Mission Impossible. So until I replace it I am limited to games that save via Controller Pak.

In that vein, I am over halfway through Shadowgate 64. I am a huge fan of point-and-click adventures games with lots of puzzles, so I am thoroughly enjoying it so far, even if it is a bit bare-bones.

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, KokiriChild said:

Well, apparently the battery in my Everdrive died and I lost all my saves, including Mission Impossible. So until I replace it I am limited to games that save via Controller Pak.

In that vein, I am over halfway through Shadowgate 64. I am a huge fan of point-and-click adventures games with lots of puzzles, so I am thoroughly enjoying it so far, even if it is a bit bare-bones.

damn......I guess i might wanna check my battery.......maybe replace after this year......

Like Jeevan, I decided to hit it hard 😉

Rogue Squadron is done. What an amazing game ruined by bullshit levels Raid on Sullust and that Moff level right after it, randomly finding the x wing seeker missiles in raid on sullust really helped me on that Moff level. 

Anyway, screw this game, Battle for Naboo is superior. Here’s a shitty screenshot. 

EF8A89E1-C197-40B5-AE08-3C45B16F94FB.jpeg.7626e7c7ae6a76c8bbe4bc18c150e050.jpeg

• Like 9

Events Helper · Posted
15 minutes ago, Brickman said:

Like Jeevan, I decided to hit it hard 😉

Rogue Squadron is done. What an amazing game ruined by bullshit levels Raid on Sullust and that Moff level right after it, randomly finding the x wing seeker missiles in raid on sullust really helped me on that Moff level. 

Anyway, screw this game, Battle for Naboo is superior. Here’s a shitty screenshot. 

EF8A89E1-C197-40B5-AE08-3C45B16F94FB.jpeg.7626e7c7ae6a76c8bbe4bc18c150e050.jpeg

It's a great game honestly!

5 minutes ago, Brickman said:

@Nugfish are you still playing Top Gear Rally 2? I played a bit last night and loved it but won’t continue on it if you are.

Oh shit, i toyed with it last night and loved it, guess i won't if @Nugfish, aka nuggy, is gonna beat it.  It's really fun from what i tried 🙂  Maybe I'll do 1, but it seems 100% different.  IDK, let us know nuggy

1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

It's a great game honestly!

Oh shit, i toyed with it last night and loved it, guess i won't if @Nugfish, aka nuggy, is gonna beat it.  It's really fun from what i tried 🙂  Maybe I'll do 1, but it seems 100% different.  IDK, let us know nuggy

Yeah top gear rally 1 is really different but still a great game. I definitely recommend playing it even though it’s different, it’s a lot of fun and the physics are really good.

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Brickman said:

Yeah top gear rally 1 is really different but still a great game. I definitely recommend playing it even though it’s different, it’s a lot of fun and the physics are really good.

i'll try it then, i didn't really try it as i went for 2 first.  I will stop playing 2, and if nuggy don't want it, you have at it, if you drop it, ill try it.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

i'll try it then, i didn't really try it as i went for 2 first.  I will stop playing 2, and if nuggy don't want it, you have at it, if you drop it, ill try it.

I look forward to seeing what you think of it. I owned it growing up and was pretty obsessed with it, got 100% on it.

8 hours ago, Splain said:

Bless you. I've done this one in the past and I just can't stand it anymore.

Understandable, it was fun to play through once but I wouldn't wanna do it a 2nd time. The twisted event was rough...

This was actually one of my recent pickups, thanks to this topic I'm actively looking for N64 games to add to the collection which I hadn't done in years. 😄

• Like 3

Events Helper · Posted
5 hours ago, ikk said:

Understandable, it was fun to play through once but I wouldn't wanna do it a 2nd time. The twisted event was rough...

This was actually one of my recent pickups, thanks to this topic I'm actively looking for N64 games to add to the collection which I hadn't done in years. 😄

If you don't have them, the army men games are pretty fun!  I play every so often and they keep you entertained for a whole day 😆

Also, buck bumble if you don't have it!

Edited by Jeevan

3 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

If you don't have them, the army men games are pretty fun!  I play every so often and they keep you entertained for a whole day 😆

Also, buck bumble if you don't have it!

I have Buck Bumble and was planning to try it next, since I've never played it.

We only got Army Men Sarge's Heroes in the PAL region, it's on the wishlist but haven't been able to find it yet.

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, ikk said:

I have Buck Bumble and was planning to try it next, since I've never played it.

We only got Army Men Sarge's Heroes in the PAL region, it's on the wishlist but haven't been able to find it yet.

@Reed Rothchild was going to play the copy I sent him......not sure if he is still planning on doing so.  Buck bumble is a really good game.  @OptOut recommended it to me a couple years ago and I loved it!

• Love 1