IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 303/303 -- BOOGIE DOWN

Splain

Events Helper · Posted

Starcraft Terran Missions are dun!  Almost halfway through the Zerg missions, on number 5, charging brawler controller and chilling for now.  My butt hurts from sitting on the floor cross legged...........These missions are half hour plus so I deserve a break.  The next one is an inside mission and easy 🙂  So i will be done with it and more tonight.

• Like 3

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 24/303
Events Helper · Posted

FYI, I'm gonna try war gods before starcraft tomorrow morning.  I didn't get back to starcraft as I took my pup to the vet and made dinner then chilled watching some taskmaster.  I will get zerg and some protoss done tomorrow hopefully 🤞.  Gotta try to keep up with @ZeldaFan042 on these damn points 😆

1 hour ago, Nugfish said:

Anybody here ever read/listened to the creepypasta about LOZ Majora's Mask called "Ben Drowned"? I remember posting it on NintendoAge when I first heard it. Somebody here may find it enjoyable if not...

https://www.creepypod.com/episodes/2017/11/12/ben-drowned

Yeah, I followed it a bit back in the day.

Looking it up now, it seems he released more videos in 2020 and 2021? Neat. Will look into.

Also the story includes videos to watch in addition to the text so I can't imagine a podcast reading could possibly be an optimal way to experience it.

https://jadusable.withinhubris.com/The_Haunted_Cartridge_(arc)

1 hour ago, Galdius said:

That's true lol

But since my daughter was born last June, I've been playing way less games.
I thought I'd get to beat a few N64 games but when she's sleeping, I'm resting.

Haha, I get it. My entried in the past were late evenings and the occasional weekend because of the family too. I've only been able to hit em hard these last few days because I'm recovering from surgery. 

Editorials Team · Posted
2 hours ago, Galdius said:

That's true lol

But since my daughter was born last June, I've been playing way less games.
I thought I'd get to beat a few N64 games but when she's sleeping, I'm resting.

Congrats! And I hear that, lol. That personal time when baby is sleeping becomes extremely valuable.

I beat Magical Tetris Challenge on Normal.  I do not understand the rules to this game 😆, I need to look them up. There's no "lifting" your opponent's playfield from the bottom, you send crazy pieces and they have to deal with them. I can whoop a CPU at Tetris all day long, but in this one I'd be doing really well, and then the CPU drops (no exaggeration) 6 consecutive 4x4 blocks onto my side and I die. You get plenty of retries so I managed to bumble my way through, but I'm interested to know the actual rules. Sometimes I'd also have huge chunks of the playfield wiped out and OK! appears on screen. Not sure how to trigger that either. But it's a fun game and some of the music slaps.

p4ATxqN.png

• Like 5

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 29/303