IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 303/303 -- BOOGIE DOWN

Splain

Events Helper · Posted

Mayhem Done!  

9wUNudu.jpg

Fun fact, i had to pull my everdrive out because apparently it doesn't like wcw mayhem......not sure why, it had what looked like tracking lines, either a bad rom or just doesn't work well.  I had to do that for the namco museum too iirc, or midway, one of the 2.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Nugfish said:

I'd say DKR is probably better 1p, but Mario Kart 64 multiplayer is where it's at.

On a side note, Super Mario Kart blows, and may be the most overrated game on the SNES 🤯

Woah!!!! That is definitely a bold hot take 😆 I can’t agree with it but it would make an interesting forum topic to debate haha.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
3 minutes ago, Gloves said:

I used to LOVE the multiplayer. In hindsight, no clue how I managed to rope anyone into playing it.

it is very disorenting.  Not sure about multi as i have no one to play with 😞.  Having to think 360 is weird but cool at the same time.

Edited by Jeevan

21 hours ago, Jeevan said:

If anybody is good at wwf games they can take the lead, i got a stategy guide for one, have to figure out which one, but i can't for the life of me do it, i will have to go back in the thread and read how i think leatherrebel told us to do it.

It’s very specific to the engine used for those Wrestling games.So the strategy works on Wrestlemania 2000, No Mercy, and the one or two WCW games with the same engine. But the others like War Zone and Attitude are very different. Ive never been good at them as they are like true fighting games with specific button combos for each move

• Like 1

Finally managed to finish the last cup on S.C.A.R.S. It was a close shave - I tied with the second CPU racer, but it still counted as a win! Had a great time with it; the item system made it really great IMO. You can pick up the best attack/booster items anytime, even if you're in 1st place, so you can harass the other racers the whole time. Lots of fun, definitely an underrated one. I'll get started on some other car game tonight. 😁

20230219_030841.jpg

• Like 8