IGNORED

CGC discussion, turnarounds, etc

mlbfan10

Wanted to start a thread for general conversation around all things CGC grading.

I currently have 5 sealed and 1 CIB at CGC. I haven't heard anything back from CGC yet other than they received the packages. 

Who else is sending stuff in?

Helpful links and Contact info:

submissions@cgccomics.com

What do I do if received my games back and there damage to a case or particles loose inside a case?

You have 14 days to send a Mechanical Error submission or you will need to pay for a recase.

1. Create a new submission
  2. Select Mechanical Error as Primary Service
  3. Select Pre-Paid FedEx label as CGC will pay for shipping/insurance to and from CGC
  4. Complete Checkout without having to spend a dime
  5. Ship to CGC

Edited by mlbfan10

I was just searching for a thread like this and here it is! I’m looking to send an order in but with a few more cib’s. I have not followed through with actually putting my order in as I saw a note that says I have to pay a $25 membership fee. Is there any way around that? Even still, wata’s cib pricing and turnaround times are way too high so it’s still more cost effective to use CGC for cib grading even with the fee.

• Like 1

Unfortunately no way to not pay the membership fee however if you do pay you get access to submit to all of CGC services: video games, cards, comics, coins, etc. 

They got me to send in CIB as I've been waiting for a cheaper option than WATA for those.

Edited by mlbfan10
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, inasuma said:

I have none of that for some reason. Lol this is my version of the “my submissions” page

5AF47287-F968-4E4B-8F15-351F9478A637.png

CD4FF8F7-36C5-413C-9BDD-A947415AA9EC.png

Hmm I have an additional link right underneath by orders that says "view all previous orders" and when I click that I can see the completed-orders page and that shows the status information. Here is a link to the page with the status link. 

https://www.cgcvideogames.com/submit/completed-orders

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, mlbfan10 said:

Hmm I have an additional link right underneath by orders that says "view all previous orders" and when I click that I can see the completed-orders page and that shows the status information. Here is a link to the page with the status link. 

https://www.cgcvideogames.com/submit/completed-orders

Might be an A/B test and I’m in the control group. Either way thanks for the link!

• Like 1

On 12/8/2022 at 9:50 PM, tidaldreams said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/334651100833

the ol pumparoo is already happening 🤣

lemme just add a screenie in case we come back in some time and the link dies

image.png.f353c9238f3e223882c28f0673971fe4.png

Ending price didn't move for almost 4 days lol what happens when its already over priced. Solid first sale, looking forward to see how CGC graded games sell once more ship out. 

• Haha 1

On 12/16/2022 at 2:51 PM, mlbfan10 said:

Quite a CGC are showing up on heritage for 12/30/22 auction start date.

Hope my personal subs start to ship out soon! 

image.png.1ba65a49088b4054fcc065443f3c36ee.png

Lol I’m “impressed” at how slow they are. I’m at 40 business days currently vs their expected 30. 

Edited by inasuma
  • Agree 1

I sent in two orders (22 games and 11 games) on 10/12 and 10/15, and I have received the majority of them back.  I contacted them a few times for status updates, and the customer support staff was friendly and helpful.  The graded games I received back are of good quality, and they were packaged and shipped well (for no extra fee).  The website now appears to be tracking status, grades, and shipping, none of which were available on launch.  

Three of the GameCube games I submitted came back ungraded, unencapsulated, and with a ripped label showing RE (where the grade would be) with no further explanation.  I have contacted them but not heard back - does anyone know what this is?  I am fairly new to grading and CGC.

• Like 1

I sent in two orders initially. Received those back today. One of my games was not encased but according to the website the game graded an 9.6. I will contact them on how to get the game back to them to be encased. There was no rejection or anything just appears they forgot to encase the game.

Here is a group pic of what I got back.

PXL_20221223_003446948.jpg

Edited by mlbfan10
  • Like 1