IGNORED

Dinoforce PCEngine/TG16 unreleased game (free rom release and limited Hucard run)

CMR

That's really cool that they're doing hucard/turbochip versions.  Card versions of homebrew/after market/unreleased games are really spartan for the Turbo so this is nice to see.  I just wish this game were anything but a shooter.  I love shooters, but damn, this system has enough already!

• Agree 1

I felt the same too, didn't want to buy what I couldn't use, unless they did a cheap rom drop, but to do it free that was nice given the source too.  I don't have an everdrive now, but I do have a hacked spare SNES CE on my desk I turned into a HDMI PCE/TG console so I should just load it up on there when I'm feeling less lazy.  Yeah it's another shooter, would have been sweet if it was some adventure or whatever, but hey...free and looks quality.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Zebbe said:

As said, it's cool they are doing a HuCard release, it must be one of the first since back in the day. But the game itself doesn't seem that good to be honest. I think I'll pass on it and get FX Unit Yuki instead. 

There was at least one other hucard homebrew I remember seeing; it was an underwater shooter, but I didn't get it because of the genre.  If they make an adventure game or RPG or platformer or something on a hucard, I'll most likely buy it, but I don't need any more PC Engine/Turbo shooters...

EDIT - I found it; it's called Atlantean:

Edited by Dr. Morbis
  • Like 1