• Ozzy Osbourne - "Mama I'm Coming Home"
    • Matchbox 20 - "Bent"
  3. 3. Choose one

• Mariah Carey - "All I Want For Christmas Is You"
    • George Michael - "Faith"
  4. 4. Choose one

• Eddie Money - "Take Me Home Tonight"
    • Whitesnake - "Here I Go Again"

I know it seems blasphemous, but I was never a big fan of Don't Speak. Wannabe is a guilty pleasure, but it's a ton of fun.

Mama is probably my favorite Ozzy song, Faith is good, and you can't go wrong with Eddie and Ronnie.

I liked Mariah's Christmas when it first came out, but goddamn that thing's become the next overplayed Christmas whatever. We need something fresh.

Edited by Tulpa
  • Disagree 1

Social Team · Posted
2 hours ago, Tulpa said:

I know it seems blasphemous, but I was never a big fan of Don't Speak. Wannabe is a guilty pleasure, but it's a ton of fun.

No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom was just ::chefs kiss:: and brings me right back to youth when I hear it.  Wannabe will always have a soft spot in my heart but only because my whole Troop sang it at the very beginning of Basic Training in Ft. Knox and had a Drill Sergeant punish us because he could hear us outside the damn building.  The guy starting it was one of the most ripped bad ass looking guys too.  Some southern hillbilly who didn't give a fuck.

14 hours ago, doner24 said:

2, 1, 1, 1

The Mariah pick was tough as I like both. 

I ran into the same situation, but I sided against Faith because of how absolutely overplayed it was back on MTV back in the day.  People who think that Mariah's Christmas song is overplayed either never had to listen to a song get repeated on MTV every 4-5 songs or have forgotten/blocked it out.  There's a difference between a song getting a ton of airplay during the season it's intended for and having to suffer a song for a whole year or more the way we did with Faith when it was brand new.

Edited by darkchylde28

Events Team · Posted

🎵 If you wannabe my lover, you gotta get with my friends 🎵  🤔😯😲😉😅😊🤤😎

Ozzy rules Matchbox 20 drools.

It's Christmas time so you got me.  And George Michael needs Andrew Ridgeley.  Wham woulda got my vote for This Christmas vs Mariah.

I gave it to Whitesnake for the video with Tawny Kitaen.

6 minutes ago, JamesRobot said:

🎵 If you wannabe my lover, you gotta get with my friends 🎵  🤔😯😲😉😅😊🤤😎

Ozzy rules Matchbox 20 drools.

It's Christmas time so you got me.  And George Michael needs Andrew Ridgeley.  Wham woulda got my vote for This Christmas vs Mariah.

I gave it to Whitesnake for the video with Tawny Kitaen.

Huh, I'd rather listen to solo George Michael than to Wham. Although I only know the hits from each.

Wake Me Up Before You Go Go is one of the lamest 80s songs.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1