IGNORED

SYSTEM GAMER MAGAZINE: LEVEL 1

Yandman

Hi everyone, I've recently launched a new gaming magazine, and I think it's something that many of you would enjoy. It's A5 size, fifty pages, full colour and finished to a high quality. Content is focussed strongly around indie games and developers, whilst big titles are also included and reviewed. Stylistically it takes influence from many of the greats that I grew up with: Mean Machines, Nintendo Power, EGM etc couple together in a modern and sleek format. Strong focus was given to both the cost of the magazine and on shipping fee's. I know the world is a difficult place for all of us right now. The smaller size of the magazine means that it can be shipped globally in just 3-7 working days, and at really good rates. The magazines are also dispatched in an anti-bend cardboard sleeve, ensuring they are in excellent condition when they arrive. The magazine is available in physical print and digital PDF. There is also a sample you can download for FREE, if you wish to try before you buy. The magazine is getting really positive feedback from the community this far and I would love it if you checked it out, or just helped to spread the word.

Thanks in advance

Time Extension feature:

https://www.timeextension.com/news/2022/11/system-gamer-is-a-fanzine-for-the-21st-century

Store:

https://coolmagazine.uk/collections/all

1 FRONT COVER 3resize.png

• Like 2

Print is making a comeback, I knew it! And focused on indie stuff too!  That makes how many magazines focused on this niche in the past few years? Better hunker down and find a niche, it's quite competitive out there mate! Best of luck to you, hopefully you'll get on a regular publishing schedule, unlike so many of the others.  😉

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

Print is making a comeback, I knew it! And focused on indie stuff too!  That makes how many magazines focused on this niche in the past few years? Better hunker down and find a niche, it's quite competitive out there mate! Best of luck to you, hopefully you'll get on a regular publishing schedule, unlike so many of the others.  😉

Thank you. Well I produced Cool Sh#t magazine for the past two years and that featured a lot of game content but decided I wanted to do a dedicated publication. The fact that we cover all game platforms and from retro to modern I think gives us our own identity. nobody else is currently doing that to my knowledge. 

1 hour ago, Yandman said:

Thank you. Well I produced Cool Sh#t magazine for the past two years and that featured a lot of game content but decided I wanted to do a dedicated publication. The fact that we cover all game platforms and from retro to modern I think gives us our own identity. nobody else is currently doing that to my knowledge. 

Well technically retro is modern, but who am I to state this...

Is IcedC#cked magazine dead then or will you continue it too?

16 hours ago, fcgamer said:

Well technically retro is modern, but who am I to state this...

Is IcedC#cked magazine dead then or will you continue it too?

No, Cool Sh#t isn't dead, just taking a break. It's impossible to produce two magazines at the same time. It will likely return with a compilation annual of sorts.

• Sad 1