4th PII                         = 2 points
5th Krunch                 = 1 point
6th mbd39                 = no point
6th docile tapeworm
= no point
6th JamesRobot        = no point

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mbd39 said:

I didn't read the rules carefully enough. I didn't know only top 4 scores got points or I would've tried harder. Oh well.

That’s why I didn’t even boot up the wrestling game. I knew I wouldnt place points. Whenever we played it last I hated it. 
what a kick in the nuts for my Batman score though. I felt sick when I failed and that grinder guy had one bar of health left lol. I’m talking riding high thinking 2nd or 3rd to no points at all. Knowing I was out of time. Ole skinny boy is still laying on the mat. 

Edited by docile tapeworm

9 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

That’s why I didn’t even boot up the wrestling game. I knew I wouldnt place points. Whenever we played it last I hated it. 
what a kick in the nuts for my Batman score though. I felt sick when I failed and that grinder guy had one bar of health left lol. I’m talking riding high thinking 2nd or 3rd to no points at all. Knowing I was out of time. Ole skinny boy is still laying on the mat. 

That's why you don't leave that shit to the last minute 😛   You had eight full days on top of however many days she told us about the games and rules ahead of time... 😉

Edited by Dr. Morbis
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

That's why you don't leave that shit to the last minute 😛   You had eight full days on top of however many days she told us about the games and rules ahead of time... 😉

ya ya y I know that’s why it hurt. I was like “well shit…. I could have definitely done this if I hadn’t waited until Sunday to play for real” lol

9 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

I reached the last boss when we played Batman Returns before.

Game is a bit harder than I remember it being. Mainly because of Organ Grinder. It's a good idea to save as many batarangs as you can for him.

I had four boomerangs left and two boxes….so I was pretty confident I was gonna get through……then what happened was an epic choke job by the tapeworm. I missed on one of the Batarangs right at the end that would have saved me on top of losing two full meters of health…….then some salt on top as the organ guy has one bar of health left.

Edited by docile tapeworm