IGNORED

2022 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Tournament Round 1

BeaIank

8 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

I recommend playing on emulator to get the times, or recording a video. Unless I'm missing something, you only have a moment between matches.

Yeah its seeming that way, I had to snap these pics fast, if this format works then I might stick to playing on an NES, but i dont have Batman Returns so I have to emu that one anyway.  

1 hour ago, docile tapeworm said:

I got to the rooftop…then I realized I was at 40k and I see 80k scores…thinking “I’m only half way through this slog? Fuuuuuuuuu” lol

Honestly dont remember, but I bet you were on an ok pace. You had 3 boss bonuses coming and the driving portion of level 4 racks crazy points. The score runs up the whole time like a slot machine on a jackpot

5 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Honestly dont remember, but I bet you were on an ok pace. You had 3 boss bonuses coming and the driving portion of level 4 racks crazy points. The score runs up the whole time like a slot machine on a jackpot

Dude! I just got to the driving part! It’s like a shooter!!!! Unfortunately I missed nearly every single heart lol. I made it pretty far into 4-2 I keep thinking “this has got to be over soon.” But I died on a couple of the jesters I had fought like 3 or 4 rounds of them already.

Edited by docile tapeworm
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

Dude! I just got to the driving part! It’s like a shooter!!!! Unfortunately I missed nearly every single heart lol. I made it pretty far into 4-2 I keep thinking “this has got to be over soon.” But I died on a couple of the jesters I had fought like 3 or 4 rounds of them already.

Sounds like you were really close to organ grinder

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

Unfortunately the boss is like five times harder than the rest of 4-2.

Edited by mbd39
  • Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
20 minutes ago, Krunch said:

I'm struggling on Batman...I just dont have enough health to keep the run going.  Cant loop 2-2 either cause not enough health.  I havent got to Stage 4 yet 😕

Why are you trying to loop 2-2 when you haven't reached 5-1 yet? Reaching 5-1 is mandatory. Use the boxes.

9 minutes ago, BeaIank said:

Also, I will be posting the final scores tomorrow in the morning, since everyone is holding till last minute to show their hands...

I ain't holding shit 😛  Just got started with Pro Wrestling.  I think my times could be improved upon, the Hulk Hogan wannabe took way more effort than he should have 😛