IGNORED

Aero Gauge N64 SAMPLE Cart NTSC-J

schojo

So i have this Aero Gauge NTSC-J Sample Cart that i'd be willing to part with.

Any idea what it's worth?

image.png.fda94087e8341d70907ad03249b0b1ce.png

Edit: I just noticed that i even left the pointer in the screenshot, haha - that's btw where it says Sample in japanese 馃槢

Edited by schojo
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
MemberPosted

Nice, item! 馃檪

Not sure what the market for it is, if I was in the market for something like this I might go to like 90 bucks or so. You should watch the Yahoo auctions in Japan to see if anything similar comes up, maybe find a better ballpark for the price.

• Like 1

MemberPosted
51 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Nice, item! 馃檪

Not sure what the market for it is, if I was in the market for something like this I might go to like 90 bucks or so. You should watch the Yahoo auctions in Japan to see if anything similar comes up, maybe find a better ballpark for the price.

I'll do +18 of what optout does聽

MemberPosted

Assuming both of you meant dollars, you know, being in Taiwan. 馃槢

Currently:
1 New Taiwan dollar equals
0.032 United States Dollar

@schojo Look I'll start this specifically I'm not a Japanese sample cart expert.聽 But I do know some things in general when it comes to samples, prototypes/betas, and other run stickered games just watching things for decades now.聽 Do not think this is going to get some high dollar offer, unless this sample is from a time before the game was actually finished.聽 Is this a retail game with a special sticker?聽 Is this a beta with it stuck on there so some media outlet could test it?聽 If the game is just the retail game with a special sticker, it'll add a little, just not a lot because of two factors.聽 The sticker is the only thing unique, and the game was wholly unpopular on the big picture of the N64 release list so finding a fan willing to pay up nice for it is very very unlikely.聽 The game itself struggles to sell at the $15 average in the us, so it's not a big help.

I did find this about a beta version of the game, does yours match this stories images/video of the beta?聽 That could be your one save here: https://www.unseen64.net/2010/11/11/aerogauge-beta-screens/

Outside of that, I can't say if someone would offer you x2 or x3 the value of the US release since the Japanese one isn't special over it other than not being readable in places unless you know the language. 馃檪