IGNORED

2022 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Tournament details!

BeaIank

2 hours ago, Dr. Morbis said:

I will play.

Why no Bear-Cats though... 😞

Trying to go 100% on two games a week was going to be tough, but I probably wouldn't have gotten any time in during Thanksgiving week. I only played in about 1/3 of the contests anyway, so I figured I'd let my spot go to @8bitdontquit (if he wants it) since I'm sure he can do as well as I would have.

6 hours ago, BeaIank said:

I will be very kind then. You can use boxes.

This is extremely kind. Played for the last hour and planned to be done for the night. Progress but still feeling dejected. Now Im itching to play again. 

Is there a way to tell if a player has used the box looking at the screen? If you use a box and collect enough life to go over the full meter amount, it restores it. If there was a way to tell who has used it and who hasn't, I think it would be good to rank a player higher if they didn't use it despite lower score. 

8 hours ago, JamesRobot said:

DWFcpIcXcAAXcOS.jpg

Edit: Ah nevermind. @RHyou got this!

@BeaIank If you need to a more people, I’m in.  If you need just one, @JamesRobot, go for it.  I am swamped at work with a big project, but I was/am willing to put for a small, but best, effort into this just to keep things moving.

To be clear, I want to do it, it’s just not the best time for me so my efforts will be minimal.

Events Team · Posted

3 hours ago, RH said:

@BeaIank If you need to a more people, I’m in.  If you need just one, @JamesRobot, go for it.  I am swamped at work with a big project, but I was/am willing to put for a small, but best, effort into this just to keep things moving.

To be clear, I want to do it, it’s just not the best time for me so my efforts will be minimal.

We need 8 people to play it.
If you have a huge project to deal with at work, I think it is best you pass this indeed. I will enlist @JamesRobot then!

• Thanks 1