IGNORED

Snes pal prototypes super James pond 2 & Dennis

Sammyboy

Hi guys,

im trying to work out the value and rarity of theses  2 pal Snes prototypes,both have been tested and are working. 
they are Dennis and super James pond 2 which I believe maybe an unreleased pal version of the game as I can only find a super famicom release. 
thanks in advance. 

83BEBC3F-9C47-4B7E-AA48-1811FE3C1CB4.jpeg

AE38EB21-3F5F-4A14-8D7E-51EE1B118AE4.jpeg

E8A6798E-73F9-4DB0-BE1F-0246023A6045.jpeg

• Like 1

Nice! 

Prices are always tricky for prototypes, the value is usually a little higher if the games have differences to the final retail releases or are from a popular IP, e.g. Mario or Castlevania. 

James Pond II was actually released as Super James Pond in PAL land so this is not unreleased but probably an earlier version before the name was changed. 

My estimate and it is just that without seeing/knowing the differences is around £100-£150 each but as I say could vary based on a number of factors.

Not overall rare but certainly cool. 

Are you looking for a value to sell these? I might know someone who is interested.

17 hours ago, dyer said:

Nice! 

Prices are always tricky for prototypes, the value is usually a little higher if the games have differences to the final retail releases or are from a popular IP, e.g. Mario or Castlevania. 

James Pond II was actually released as Super James Pond in PAL land so this is not unreleased but probably an earlier version before the name was changed. 

My estimate and it is just that without seeing/knowing the differences is around £100-£150 each but as I say could vary based on a number of factors.

Not overall rare but certainly cool. 

Are you looking for a value to sell these? I might know someone who is interested.

Thanks for the info I really appreciate it. 
I’m not sure if I’m selling yet but will let you know if I am. 
cheers. 

8 hours ago, fcgamer said:

Technically this is all rare ...

Now's a time to mention rare =\= $$$$$

I suppose protos in general are "rare" as such, i.e not many of each available (in general circulation)

However an ebay search suggests there are over 20 protos for sale as of today and a recent PAL proto sold for £132