IGNORED

Looking for TV required for Exertainment Bike Commercial version

oops

I got this very nice and rare commercial version exertainment bike. Very niche rare. I found original manuals with part numbers but no TV model mentioned. Mine came with the incorrect tv and would like to hunt for the correct 13” model

also the control panel for volume/channel/PiP isn't working so any tips or experience with fixing that would be appreciated

0E614150-635E-488F-AAC8-C68A21D96BB9.jpeg

Edited by oops
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Vaosu said:

Best image I can find online is this, but unsure if it's the original model that came with it. Just in case, been scouring ebay and Google Images trying to find out what TV this is.

https://preview.redd.it/ytdqc4ft2xn71.jpg?width=3024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9d0de620e8474285ccafec8ae8940360c0ed6f8f

I don’t think that OG, but I am also wondering if the TV was purchased seperately… the brackets are all adjustable for different sizes

Homebrew Team · Posted

Kelsey Lewin put together a video on the machine in 2018.  She was showcasing a different version, however at 3:18 you can see the manual and pictures of the version I think you looking for.  If what is shown in the video doesn't help, perhaps reaching out to her or the Video Game History Foundation might work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @oops I managed to locate someone on Reddit that has an Exertainment LifeCycle 9xs and says it's completely original parts. They just responded to a DM I sent them. Unsure if everything about it is PAL, including the TV, but it's about the only resource I've found online so far. I just sent them a link to this thread.

They posted a year ago about their find here:

Edited by Vaosu
  • Like 1

It they were passing out Craig TVs with this, they were passing out cheap bottom of the barrel stuff.

If you need a legit one, that might be hard to find.  Cheap TVs we’re cheap for a reason and most people never considered them worth keeping when it time for an upgrade.

15 hours ago, RH said:

It they were passing out Craig TVs with this, they were passing out cheap bottom of the barrel stuff.

If you need a legit one, that might be hard to find.  Cheap TVs we’re cheap for a reason and most people never considered them worth keeping when it time for an upgrade.

the good thing is mounting brackets are adjustable so lots of TV’s will work. But I will keep my eyes peeled for CRAIG model just in case