IGNORED

WTB: Nintendo Z Bag Hard Case ($200*?), Nintendo Pepsi Promo Items

Mega Tank

• 2 weeks later...
Administrator · Posted
4 hours ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

From the seller's items, it looks like a warehouse find of old hallmark type items. 

I was just thinking of his Christmas light fetish.

Even more off topic, I was working at American Greetings HQ when they had a warehouse bag sale.   You bought a bag for 5 bucks and could stuff that fucker full.  It's been ten years and I still have birthday wrap left.

On 4/2/2020 at 4:30 PM, RH said:

Well, I've got nothing to show, but I recall asking a while ago about an empty Pepsi 12-pack box that had Mario Branding (I think it was Christmasy, but I can't really recall.)  Anyway, the empty box went for over $40 on an eBay auction.  At the time, I was shocked at the price. I know people love Mario and collecting oddities, but even that surprised me.  I guess I'm still a little surprised but I must concede it was a nice looking box (for a soda box.)

This one? Don't recall your thread, but I did pay exactly $40 + shipping for this 🙂

@Mega Tank I've got a spare unused Pepsi NES display for trade (no pic of it, essentially this one, but then the NES variant:  https://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Mario-Bros-Super-Nintendo-Pepsi-Promo-Sign-Holiday-1991-Christmas-Rare-New/283678474866?hash=item420c8e0272:g:GqEAAOSwGrpd0L1f), but as I'm located in Belgium, it's probably easier to just acquire one domestically.

DSC03228.JPG

• The title was changed to WTB: Hard Case Nintendo Z Bag + Nintendo Pepsi Promotional Items
  • 3 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to WTB: XBOX Series X - Hard Case Nintendo Z Bag + Nintendo Pepsi Promotional Items
  • 2 weeks later...