IGNORED

Fun to watch video

Mijael

• The title was changed to Fun to watch video

For a while there after Jobst's last video was release, Mad Dog had set all of his content to private and basically gone into hiding.  Based on the way the guy basically just made shit up when he didn't have anything to edit in such a manner as to twist what was actually said, I have to say that I was sad when I saw that his stuff had come back online a couple of days ago.  I refuse to watch anything from the guy's channel just to keep him from getting clicks/views and haven't been interested enough to watch the mediator's video of their face to face.  Heard that Jobst has a serious "f you" face on the whole time, though, lol.

• Like 1

I like how this YouTubers primary source of fraud is based on their complete misunderstanding of how markets work.

I have a nice house, I don’t want to sell it. A person comes along and says wow, nice house, I’ll pay you 500k for that house. I reject that offer, but the realty firm who was working to broker that offer now knows about my house and how cool it is, and a realtor who works within that firm REALLY likes my house and offers me $1 million. According to this video, that is fraud. Lol

Edited by Gulag Joe
  • Confused 1