IGNORED

Bunch of big SNES cart auctions! Bonuses for VGS members!

Check out my auctions, .99 starting, no reserve. Big SNES lots with good titles.

If anyone on VGS wins an auction, I'll throw in an additional Nintendo item that I value at 20% or more of the winning auction cost, so get bidding!

https://www.ebay.com/usr/3rdstrongestmole

Edited by 3rdStrongestMole

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The title was changed to Tecmo Bowl CIB and Terranigma repro w/ boc AUCTIONS $1 starting no reserve
3 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Going to watch your bootleg terranigma, never attempted it but own the other two parts.

Well that listing just vanished and I did not take it down. Wtf

Edit: wow they removed it because of counterfeit item policy. But I explicitly said it was a reproduction cart/repro, etc... 

Edited by 3rdStrongestMole

7 hours ago, 3rdStrongestMole said:

Well that listing just vanished and I did not take it down. Wtf

Edit: wow they removed it because of counterfeit item policy. But I explicitly said it was a reproduction cart/repro, etc... 

That's some filthy garbage, someone probably decided to snitch it out for some reason, maybe they want to sell one too.  Usually the standard filter doesn't catch that stuff because I've sold bootlegs like that with no issue, straight up multicarts of all things.

• The title was changed to Super Game Boy Accessory CIB no reserve! Great condition
  • The title was changed to Bunch of big SNES cart auctions!
  • The title was changed to Bunch of big SNES cart auctions! Bonuses for VGS members!