IGNORED

I think this is a store reseal, can anyone confirm?

MiamiSlice

I just got this Microsoft Pinball Arcade for GBC and I think the seal is a store reseal. What I'm seeing is no ventholes, a big hole on the front, what looks like a speck trapped on the back, and the seams are messy. Here's the pics: https://imgur.com/a/23rNQBg

Any help is appreciated!

I reached out to the eBay seller about returning it and they threatened me with a 15% restocking fee. I went through the INAD return process on eBay and got a return label right away. Should I be worried or does this mean that eBay will give me the full refund? Regardless I am putting this seller on blast: steer clear of "585collectiblesandtech." Clearly their user description on eBay does not match their behavior. 

On 9/13/2022 at 10:01 PM, MiamiSlice said:

I reached out to the eBay seller about returning it and they threatened me with a 15% restocking fee. I went through the INAD return process on eBay and got a return label right away. Should I be worried or does this mean that eBay will give me the full refund? Regardless I am putting this seller on blast: steer clear of "585collectiblesandtech." Clearly their user description on eBay does not match their behavior. 

To be fair, this seller has the 15% restock fee part in the description.

On 9/13/2022 at 10:01 PM, MiamiSlice said:

How is it not as described?    Plenty of pics in the listing, and he says verbatim in his description:

Pinball Arcade Microsoft Nintendo Gameboy Color GBC.

No h seam

May be a reseal

Melted plastic (pictured)

See pictures for condition

**15% restock fee

What were you expecting?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, captmorgandrinker said:

How is it not as described?

What were you expecting?

It was listed as brand new. 

2 hours ago, captmorgandrinker said:

What were you expecting?

A brand new copy. 

As a seller you should know what you are selling. "Maybe" doesn't cut it! I would never do this as a seller and I expect better of others. I will be pursuing a full refund. It's possible the seller will try to get their 15% restock fee, but it's likely that would come out of eBay's pocket, not mine. 

40 minutes ago, MiamiSlice said:

It was listed as brand new. 

A brand new copy. 

As a seller you should know what you are selling. "Maybe" doesn't cut it! I would never do this as a seller and I expect better of others. I will be pursuing a full refund. It's possible the seller will try to get their 15% restock fee, but it's likely that would come out of eBay's pocket, not mine. 

Yeah, I’d be pretty upset if I was the seller and the description clearly stated an accurate description. 

id be very curious how this turns out.  

2 hours ago, MiamiSlice said:

I didn’t read the description

This whole situation could have been avoided if you did.

I could see if he listed it at way below market and hurriedly clicking on your phone, but judging from the other one still up (that has an H-seam) it seems to have been market priced?

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, captmorgandrinker said:

This whole situation could have been avoided if you did.

I could see if he listed it at way below market and hurriedly clicking on your phone, but judging from the other one still up (that has an H-seam) it seems to have been market priced?

The other one has significant crushing and judging by the fact that it hasn’t sold, it is not “market priced.”

We can sit here and debate the past, like how if the seller had not listed it incorrectly then this wouldn’t have happened, but stuff happens! I will certainly try to be more careful in the future. We live and learn.