IGNORED

Game Night 9/17/2022

ZeldaFreak

Game Night 9/17/2022  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What do we wanna play?

• Super Tilt Bro. (PC)
    • Mario Strikers: Battle League (Switch)
    • Mario Party Superstars (Switch)
    • TMNT: The Cowabunga Collection (Switch)
    • Project Winter (Basically everything, supports crossplay)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/17/2022 at 05:00 AM

Events Team · Posted
Events Team · Posted
On 9/11/2022 at 6:28 AM, a3quit4s said:

Splatoon 3!

I can add that to one of the future polls for sure.

On 9/11/2022 at 9:15 AM, Rhapsody98 said:

I’m going to withhold a vote since I won’t be available.  I’ve got a show that weekend!  I’ll miss you guys though!!

On 9/11/2022 at 9:22 AM, G-type said:

I won't be able to join. I got a magic gig and a comic convention that weekend. Have fun though!

Well hopefully we don't end up with a 3-way tie without your guys' votes, that would be annoying, haha. Hope you guys have a good weekend though!

Events Team · Posted

Looks like the 3-way tie stuck. So, @Gloves, @chair, @FireHazard51, @fox (and anyone else who plans on showing up) do you all have any particular preference on which of the three tied games (Mario Party Superstars, TMNT: Cowabunga Collection, or Project Winter) we'd like to play, or which one we'd like to start out with before switching to one of the others? For my two cents, apparently Project Winter requires a minimum of 5 players to starts a lobby, but it seems to be most fun with 6-8 players (similar to Among Us.) So, we'd need at least 5 players to play that one. TMNT and Mario Party could be played with fewer players however. So, I think if less than 5 people show up at first (or if less than 5 of us own Project Winter) we can start with either TMNT or Mario Party and go from there. If we play either of those I won't be able to host them since I don't own either of them, but that's alright since @spacepup should be able to take over I believe, or worst case one of you guys who owns the game can host for this one 🙂

Get some discussion in on which game you guys would like to start with before the start time tonight!

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Looks like the 3-way tie stuck. So, @Gloves, @chair, @FireHazard51, @fox (and anyone else who plans on showing up) do you all have any particular preference on which of the three tied games (Mario Party Superstars, TMNT: Cowabunga Collection, or Project Winter) we'd like to play, or which one we'd like to start out with before switching to one of the others? For my two cents, apparently Project Winter requires a minimum of 5 players to starts a lobby, but it seems to be most fun with 6-8 players (similar to Among Us.) So, we'd need at least 5 players to play that one. TMNT and Mario Party could be played with fewer players however. So, I think if less than 5 people show up at first (or if less than 5 of us own Project Winter) we can start with either TMNT or Mario Party and go from there. If we play either of those I won't be able to host them since I don't own either of them, but that's alright since @spacepup should be able to take over I believe, or worst case one of you guys who owns the game can host for this one 🙂

Get some discussion in on which game you guys would like to start with before the start time tonight!

I don't own and don't plan to buy either of the Switch games. I voted for Super Tilt Bro. 

Events Team · Posted
7 hours ago, spacepup said:

I meant to vote for tmnt but forgot.  I just bought it last night just in case ha! But I’m happy with any of them or a mix

6 hours ago, fox said:

I’ll be on at 5pm cst and can hit up Mario Party or Turtles with @FireHazard51 @chair @spacepup and anyone else who wants to play those.

OK, so seeing as how spacepup was going to vote for TMNT, and since fox is fine with either TMNT or Mario Party, I think I'd probably go ahead and give the edge to TMNT. That means I won't be able to host this one, but like I said that's OK since @spacepup should be able to take over for the time being. You guys can either play that game for the entirety of the game night, or you guys can switch to another game after a couple hours 🙂

Administrator · Posted
3 hours ago, MegaMan52 said:

What a surprise.

We're going to play both of them.  TMNT first then Mario Party.  There is no special treatment here, so please.  Can you please forgive or work to get past your disgruntled feelings about game nights? I really just want this to be a positive space for us.

Events Team · Posted

@spacepup@fox@chair@Jeevan@FireHazard51@SNESNESCUBE64 Thanks for showin' up everyone! Looks like we still got a decent turnout of people despite a few people being busy and not being able to participate this time around. And big thanks to @spacepup for hosting this game night, obviously I couldn't this time around, but it sounds like it was still a success all the same. 'Til next time! 🙂

Events Team · Posted
10 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

I'm guessing this is the magic he's talking about...

Nope, he actually was talking about a rabbits out of hats magic gig like Rhap was talking about, I've chatted with G-type about it before. It's pretty awesome!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Nope, he actually was talking about a rabbits out of hats magic gig like Rhap was talking about, I've chatted with G-type about it before. It's pretty awesome!

c74f0a18d6879026aafd29ab5073f1c0e28a0356

I wanna see a magic show!  I've only seen one before and it was Penn & Teller about 25 years ago.  Hard to remember the performance.  I just remember being amazed. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

I wanna see a magic show!  I've only seen one before and it was Penn & Teller about 25 years ago.  Hard to remember the performance.  I just remember being amazed. 

I've actually been contacted by the producers of Penn & Teller's Wizard Wars show to appear on the next season... but then the show got cancelled. I should send an audition for Fool Us.

• Sad 1