IGNORED

Dimo sorting out his collection (sell/trade)

Dimo

As I've moved to a small place and I'm renovating the place I've decided to thin out my collection and making it more focused
Might consider trading if you have something interesting either NES, SNES, FC, FDS, SFC, SMD or NSW related or Homebrew within same categories

Lots of games and consoles looking for a new home ❤️

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

@Dimo Well I think I'd be able to help you knock down some of the FC/SFC stuff perhaps.  SMD too, and the US counterparts, but you know how can I when I don't know what you have? Or if you do have a list, if you're reasonably priced or asking full ebay value with no consideration? 🙂

No_split? 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
16 minutes ago, hakota said:

I can send you a list too if you'd like. Maybe I should post a listing too haha I've been too lazy but I've got a bunch of loose famicom, some disc system and some nes with manuals.

I'll look, famicom is mostly I bother with anymore at this rate anyway, and FYI my question was kind of double edged, you were replying to a reply to a post made a year ago by someone who isn't around anymore who made all of 8 posts.

13 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

I'll look, famicom is mostly I bother with anymore at this rate anyway, and FYI my question was kind of double edged, you were replying to a reply to a post made a year ago by someone who isn't around anymore who made all of 8 posts.

Oh wow, did not realize there are year old posts on the main page. Didn't mean to necro, I'll have to pay attention to the post date from now on lol.

Administrator · Posted
6 minutes ago, hakota said:

Oh wow, did not realize there are year old posts on the main page. Didn't mean to necro, I'll have to pay attention to the post date from now on lol.

How do you mean, "main page"? 

The Selling forum's first page's oldest post is from July, just two weeks ago:

image.png

On 8/4/2023 at 8:08 PM, Gloves said:

How do you mean, "main page"? 

The Selling forum's first page's oldest post is from July, just two weeks ago:

image.png

First page of the selling forum. I realize I have the posts to sort by updated, and since someone commented right before me it made it pop back up on the first page for me. My bad, I mistook this thread for being more recent.

19 hours ago, hakota said:

First page of the selling forum. I realize I have the posts to sort by updated, and since someone commented right before me it made it pop back up on the first page for me. My bad, I mistook this thread for being more recent.

You didn't necro it someone else did and then you just logically jumped to the next post and responded without checking the date of the original, not a big deal. 🙂

Either way I may have bit, couldn't hurt to see what Famicom goodies you have.  I added two commons strangely locally just the other day (Gegege no Kitarou and Gyrodine) to my shelf.