IGNORED

SUNSOFT is back !

Ankos

Wow that's really out of nowhere and utterly fantastic news.  They even made Ikki look half decent, but to finally get a release decades later in the US/NA market of both GImmick and Hebereke is pure awesome.  With Silius teased at the end the soundtrack along side hebereke I bet that's coming in 2023.  They're even talking physical release on original console (SNES/SFC) for Hebereke/Uforia.  That's great, I could see going in on these as I never popped for a bootleg of them.

No Batman, no deal.

J/k.  I mean, it is a bunch of re-releases but I'm glad to see they are back, or at least appealing to the West again.  That video was really hard to watch, and not because I only speak English.  That was one of the most terrible edits I've ever seen from a sizable company.

2 minutes ago, RH said:

That video was really hard to watch, and not because I only speak English.  That was one of the most terrible edits I've ever seen from a sizable company.

The accent was a bit hard to understand, but I think I understood everything. I found it endearing how they were trying hard to appeal to newer audiences despite not being the best equipped to do so. They also sort of teased some stuff at the end, so you might get your Batman

• Like 1

1 hour ago, docile tapeworm said:

Overrated.
Batman is the only good game they where ever part of.

Didn't they make Blaster Master and publish Final Fantasy Adventure? I don't think they were one of the all time greats or anything, but they had some pretty good hits here and there

1 hour ago, a3quit4s said:

I started to watch the video but the level of cringe was out of control can someone summarize quickly?

They are rereleasing Uforia and Gimmick as "Special Edition" versions for modern consoles (I've heard that these will also get physical releases), and are making a new game based on Ikki. They also teased that they have more announcements coming up, including a remake of a classic game they have yet to name. They did not give a ton of details on what makes the rereleases special editions, but they will probably features some extras, like art or something

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, 360collector said:

uh no they released several legendary nes games

12 minutes ago, Ankos said:

Didn't they make Blaster Master and publish Final Fantasy Adventure? I don't think they were one of the all time greats or anything, but they had some pretty good hits here and there

Master blaster, silius, fester, Superman…..take um or leave um.

master blaster sucks imo. The tank jumps? Wtf is that. The frog in the intro is the best part of that game.

Edited by docile tapeworm