• Tool - "Schism"
    • Radiohead - "Karma Police"
  3. 3. Choose one

• New Kids on the Block - "You Got It (The Right Stuff)"
    • Motley Crue - "Wild Side"
  4. 4. Choose one

• 3 Doors Down - "Kryptonite"
    • Smashing Pumpkins - "Tonight, Tonight"

1 and 2 were extremely easy.  3 was a coin flip since I didn't really care about either.  4 was the only difficult pick, so I went with my gut.  

Edit:  I will also mention that my picks are based off the song, not the music video.  However, Tonight, Tonight is one of my favorite music videos of all time, and I've never seen a Tool music video that I didn't enjoy.  

Edited by TDIRunner

Nothing against Taylor, but Africa vs Shake is an unfair fight.

I'm not big on Tool or Radiohead, but I like Schism slightly better.

Not a Crue fan, either, but went with them anyway.

Tonight, Tonight is a good song. I don't like Kryptonite or 3DD in general.

17 minutes ago, JamesRobot said:

Radiohead blows dogballs.

Lol, I wouldn't go that far.  When I was in college (99-03) my friends were waaaaaaay into Radiohead.  I can appreciate the talent but these guys quickly reached the over-hyped state of The Beatles (yup, I said what I said.)  I can enjoy some of their songs but only on occasion, and I never could quite figure out the obsession.  Unique time signatures aren't THAT impressive.

11 minutes ago, Silent Hill said:

Kinda surprised Radiohead and Tool are so close. All I know about Radiohead is that they have some pretty dedicated fans. Same goes with Tool I guess... 

Yeah, Radiohead fans are like Deadheads, Phish heads and generally other obsessive jam band groupie types.  Except Radiohead isn't a Jam band.  It's weird like that.  At least with Jam Bands the performances can be a bit dynamic.  Radiohead is just unique, angry-at-capitalism/establishment rock.  Not very creative.

Editorials Team · Posted
19 minutes ago, RH said:

Yeah, Radiohead fans are like Deadheads, Phish heads and generally other obsessive jam band groupie types.  Except Radiohead isn't a Jam band.  It's weird like that.  At least with Jam Bands the performances can be a bit dynamic.  Radiohead is just unique, angry-at-capitalism/establishment rock.  Not very creative.

Are you talking about Tool or Radiohead or both? 😛