• Slipknot - "Before I Forget"
    • Post Malone, Swae Lee - "Sunflower"
  3. 3. Choose one

• Huey Lewis & The News - "Heart and Soul"
    • Rob Zombie - "Dragula"
  4. 4. Choose one

• Fleetwood Mac - "Little Lies"
    • Avril Lavigne - "Girlfriend"

I forgot to mention, I know I've never claimed to be a metal head but @Reed Rothchild, I'm quite certain you're trying to suck us all into your ways.  I see what you're doing.

Anyway, I never liked the shock-rock nature of Slipknot, at least in their early days and never gave them a chance.  However... I can't say I didn't enjoy that song.  Well played, sir.  Well played.  I might have to give this band a chance.  What next for me?!  Taking G.W.A.R. seriously?!  Maybe, I don't know anything any more.

Editorials Team · Posted
44 minutes ago, RH said:

I forgot to mention, I know I've never claimed to be a metal head but @Reed Rothchild, I'm quite certain you're trying to suck us all into your ways.  I see what you're doing.

Anyway, I never liked the shock-rock nature of Slipknot, at least in their early days and never gave them a chance.  However... I can't say I didn't enjoy that song.  Well played, sir.  Well played.  I might have to give this band a chance.  What next for me?!  Taking G.W.A.R. seriously?!  Maybe, I don't know anything any more.

Hah, I'm not the biggest Slipknot guy, but I try to give us a nice spread.

Well we'll have the likes of Slayer and Megadeth on the docket soon too.

19 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Hah, I'm not the biggest Slipknot guy, but I try to give us a nice spread.

Well we'll have the likes of Slayer and Megadeth on the docket soon too.

I had a feeling that Avril Lavigne wouldn't have much of a chance after the music debate, but that's probably her second worst song. It's no wonder I'm the only one that voted for it.

2 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I had a feeling that Avril Lavigne wouldn't have much of a chance after the music debate, but that's probably her second worst song. It's no wonder I'm the only one that voted for it.

I voted for Avril only because the fleetwood song is such a pansy ass tune. That girlfriend song is terrible in all ways though. 

1 hour ago, docile tapeworm said:

I voted for Avril only because the fleetwood song is such a pansy ass tune. That girlfriend song is terrible in all ways though. 

I just voted for Avril because it was her. I don't really care for either song, although hers is kind of catchy even if it is annoying.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug
  • Like 1