IGNORED

Tiger Electronics Handhelds... various questions

1 minute ago, Link said:

I'm pretty sure I had the leftmost TMNT I, with the extended form factor. But looking at it on youtube, I don't remember the gameplay at all. 

Yeah same here, maybe my mind is playing tricks on me cause I had ninja turtles and ghostbusters everything when I was a kid lol

18 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

Yeah same here, maybe my mind is playing tricks on me cause I had ninja turtles and ghostbusters everything when I was a kid lol

Ha, I had very little. No action figures (except an Orko some kid gave me as a birthday present) or much like that. So that device stands out to me, for some reason. Maybe my friend had it. He had lots of cool stuff and I slept over at his place a couple times a month 🤷‍♀️ 

WOW Contra and Blades of Steel -- NICE

Konami was the only one proficient at upstaging Tiger when it came to trying to convert those nes/arcade games into segmented LCD fun.  Gradius is amazing and Star Trek (it's basically enterprise blasting klingons) are a lot of fun, as are a number of the others.  They're not leaps over the better selection of Tiger stuff, but they're worthy.  It's a slippery slope I try and avoid, too easy to buy on ebay so I just largely don't, but if I saw a well priced Gradius I'd make the exception.

• Like 1