IGNORED

[ENDED] FC's VGS donation auction - ends August 31 at 12noon

fcgamer

The title says it all. I'm cleaning out my place, filling up a box and auctioning it here, ALL proceeds (i.e. 100%) go to VGS for servers or maintenance or whatever.

Auction ends July 31  August 31  at 12:00 noon. When the auction is over, donate the winning bid amount to VGS, afterwards I'll mail your box, oh and I'll pay shipping. 🙂

Ill try to add more items to the pile each day or so, and post pictures here. You will get everything shown in the post, from what I initially post to what I post at the end.

Starting bid: $5

High bidder: n/a

08/08 update:

This auction is re-opened (extended until August 31)! Sorry for the delay, and thanks to everyone for your patience!

07/25 update:

This auction is being temporarily paused while work out some administrative issues.  It may be re-opened in the future.  Thank you very much for your patience!

7/23 update:

we'll start the auction off with an unlicensed, boxed Videomation for Famicom and a Kung Fu for Famicom. The value of these two items alone is easily $100+, but it could be yours for much, much less.

IMG20220723190939.jpg

IMG20220723190952.jpg

IMG20220819004057.jpg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Don't expect any SFC games, he's covertly in love with those. 😉

Good luck, I may bid, like to see what's next.

SFC hahaha 🤣 Definitely is my mistress. Recently saw something SFC I reaaaalllly want to snag, not sure I want to pay the money though.

7/24 (Morning) update:

Yes this is a morning update, which suggests some items may be added at another point today too.

Six N64 carts: DK64, Pilotwings 64, DK Racing, Zelda, Excite bike 64, Bomberman. 

Yippee!

IMG20220724105807.jpg

• Like 1

• The title was changed to [PAUSED] FC's VGS donation auction (see message)
Administrator · Posted

Hello bidders and thank you for your interest here.  We apologize for any inconvenience, but the auction is being temporarily paused while we work out some administrative issues.  We may be able to re-open this in the future, but in the meantime, the auction will be suspended.  Thanks for your understanding here!

• Wow! 1
  • Confused 1
  • Angry 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
Administrator · Posted

Hello all, I just wanted to share that the auction is re-opened as we've cleared everything up, and I'm very sorry for any delay or inconvenience!  Thank you to @fcgamer for your patience and for offering this to VGS.

@JamesRobot @Murray @Dr. Morbis --- Again, sorry for the delay.  The latest bid was $65, please confirm @Dr. Morbis if you can, and you can resume normal bidding from this point forward.

@Tanooki Pinging you since you expressed potential interest before.

Thanks everyone and good luck! 

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1

• The title was changed to FC's VGS donation auction - ends August 31 at 12noon
3 hours ago, Mega Tank said:

Throw in some sealed food items. How often do people get to try out what they got in Taiwan?

From experience of getting a few packages from Taiwan from him there have been some interesting things, also got me hooked on Prince's Oodles Noodles, and I found a asian food market 5min from here that started carrying them fairly recently as I used to ask, coincidence or not...good! 😄  Milk tea was something different too was were a few other odds and ends.  I can only guess what's next, got a genesis game off him coming in the mail some week, need to try and find that blurry tracking.